"I'm not a haaaaaaaaaag. I'm sophisticated! You know, just cause I don't... jus-just cause I don't watch Tiktok, just cause I spend my time on Twitter, just cause I have PLANS! You know what I think? I think this - I think this test is made for youngsters who take it to think that they're more mature than they actually are! Youngsters? Yeah! It's for like the youngsters who want to... you know the 17, 16, 18, 20's who like, who like, 'I'm so sophisticated, I'm so mature. I'm gonna take this test to show you how mature I am' and it gives you like this age and they're like 'AH! I'm so mature, I'm actually mentally 42!' AND THEN THEY GO GET GROOMED"Jelly Hoshiumi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Thank you Hank, very cool.

Short

God Damn the Sun
building-7.png
mqUAfDpD_o.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Hff201

Early Adopter
Don't you dare compare my beautiful little wholesome Pippa to that whore!
I'll admit, they're very different people.

Belle actually took baths.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Please clip and upload that new Pippa banger.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
That was the cutest way of saying you want to commit a mass shooting that I've ever heard :whatastory:

Hff201

Early Adopter
If Pippa sold bathwater people would die.
The kind of people who would buy and consume Pippa bathwater are the kind of people who should die, so maybe it's a good idea after all.

Topo Chico

Infused not flavored.

The remaining 4-9% is necessarily the infusion that creates The Pippa Water. It's perfect for you. The Pipinis isn't real, so there is no option for tea bagging, so you must wash through the whole system (a French Press Of The Pippa) or soak the whole body (terrible, contains outside debris ect.). There are only two options, one comes in a greater daily production quantity, as well as purity of The Pippa Flavor Water. You as a Capipalist surely understand, it's just economics.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The remaining 4-9% is necessarily the infusion that creates The Pippa Water. It's perfect for you. The Pipinis isn't real, so there is no option for tea bagging, so you must wash through the whole system (a French Press Of The Pippa) or soak the whole body (terrible, contains outside debris ect.). There are only two options, one comes in a greater daily production quantity, as well as purity of The Pippa Flavor Water. You as a Capipalist surely understand, it's just economics.

I didnt read past the first sentence but you should kill yourself now please

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

I know we aren't supposed to do this anymore but I can't resist, hey guys I found Yuko

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
If you think about it, all water has had something swimming or soaking in it at some point.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

If you think about it, all water has had something swimming or soaking in it at some point.
Technically speaking, we've all probably drunk Reticules bath water at some point. :smugmoona:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

I'm not drinking the Pipee like some kind of degenerate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom