Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Alright, which of you is this?

image.png

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Pippa is twitter famous bros! grok loves her!

uruka ganked farming krugs while everyone is screaming to Yamanbau

sad they took out the bait ping. i wonder whod spam it on uruka rn

>As far as her content, Pippa's streams are a mix of gaming, art and just hanging out with her fans
Hey one out of three ain't bad.
smugpippi6.png

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Alright, which of you is this?

image.png
Hey, maybe one of them actually tried to do some reps and noticed us doxing him in this thread

diethylether

bird molecule
thank you for the quadpost pipkun very cool
and I don't want leagueshit here either, that game sucks dick

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

LunarFif

Inappropriate advertising / spam
Oh, maple syrup, the sweet nectar that fuels Canada’s soul! Imagine a golden river flowing from the mighty maple trees, a liquid gold that adds a sweet touch to everything it graces. Picture a breakfast scene: pancakes piled high, each fluffy bite dripping with the amber delight of maple syrup, as Canadian as a Mountie riding a moose through a snowstorm. From drizzling over pancakes to crafting the perfect glaze for salmon, maple syrup is our liquid pride, our sweet secret weapon. In Canada, maple syrup isn’t just a condiment; it’s a national treasure, a delicious symbol of our heritage. So when you taste that maple sweetness, know that it's not just a syrup—it’s a sip of Canadian culture, bottled bliss from our majestic maple trees. gang gang gang yes yes yes. skibidi rizz

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Oh, maple syrup, the sweet nectar that fuels Canada’s soul! Imagine a golden river flowing from the mighty maple trees, a liquid gold that adds a sweet touch to everything it graces. Picture a breakfast scene: pancakes piled high, each fluffy bite dripping with the amber delight of maple syrup, as Canadian as a Mountie riding a moose through a snowstorm. From drizzling over pancakes to crafting the perfect glaze for salmon, maple syrup is our liquid pride, our sweet secret weapon. In Canada, maple syrup isn’t just a condiment; it’s a national treasure, a delicious symbol of our heritage. So when you taste that maple sweetness, know that it's not just a syrup—it’s a sip of Canadian culture, bottled bliss from our majestic maple trees. gang gang gang yes yes yes. skibidi rizz
yeah

diethylether

bird molecule

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'll tolerate the occasional Flip but Canadians is where I draw the line.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Last edited:

LunarFif

Underage
theres a moose loose aboose partner. why dont you settle down in teh nice world of cananda. rozz rizz rezz skibidi skipiti ohio rizzy

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
theres a moose loose aboose partner. why dont you settle down in teh nice world of cananda. rozz rizz rezz skibidi skipiti ohio rizzy
Damn underage and retarded

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
When the Sharty sends its' people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing incomprehensible zoomerspeak. They’re bringing autism. They’re zoomers. And some, I assume, are good people.
ahem
1702093684286.png

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I am disappointed they didn't even bother dropping a slur or two to blend in.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Dickrider68

Total Soyteen Death
Mod Note: Dozens of images spammed in a row have been removed. User is banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom