"My character became a chocoball!... my character became a black person"Shirakami Fubuki

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I can't believe Zaxassybro counted on no one showing up to Detroit so he wouldn't be made. Truly the cleverest furry on the planet

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
In more serious news, they are seriously going after all the people associated with the incest game then huh? So I guess half of Phase Connect will be targetted

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
In more serious news, they are seriously going after all the people associated with the incest game then huh? So I guess half of Phase Connect will be targetted
Pretty much any vtuber who isn't completely seiso at this point really.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Yeah they are going after anyone defending anything related to the incest game, its their new autism holy war

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Who's they?
I don't really understand why anyone cares enough to be mad or something

RedRage

Of course they are, retards on the internet with a bone to pick and nothing better to do with their lives always go full send, hoping it blows back in their face hard.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Who's they?
I don't really understand why anyone cares enough to be mad or something
Soyjack Party, offshoot imageboard formed from 4chan's /QA/ its full of discord Yamanbas and people pretending to not be discord Yamanbas shitting on/raiding anyone they dislike while the admins groom their underage userbase

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I wasn't all that familiar with sharty until just recently, but it's got to be the most homosexual place I've ever seen.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Who's they?
Homelander Thread

They've done some funny stuff but they're also kind of retarded and and don't have any agenda, they just pick a target and go ape shit. I think their original owner died of AIDs from having too much gay sex.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Watch as they try to dox me for being an orbiter and they fall for Transgender Yuni Thhrang.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Thrangg getting doxxed as pipupper for the nth time

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Watch as they try to dox me for being an orbiter and they fall for Transgender Yuni Thhrang.
is there a nonzero chance that Chase tries to do his zoomerchan LARP on Soyjack or has he been dead for a while, i swear i havent seen his autism in months

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
is there a nonzero chance that Chase tries to do his zoomerchan LARP on Soyjack or has he been dead for a while, i swear i havent seen his autism in months
It would be hilarious if Chase or Henry try to jump on the wagon and get all the blowback from it.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
1701658063161.png

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
At this point the faildox has done such a spectacular job filtering outsiders and acting as a red herring it's an actual blessing.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Christ it's like watching four Chases trying to communicate with each other while they each have their own stroke.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Christ it's like watching four Chases trying to communicate with each other while they each have their own stroke.
You have to have a special kind of autism/retardation to use a site called soyjak.party.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I have no idea how digging up emails that have already been shared before prove anything

the fuck? lol

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I'm just so tired of all the slonder constantly being directed at the miraculous meat made majesty that is the Pippa.
Don't believe the meat Pippa's lies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom