"I will be honest with you - (mint chocolate) reminds me of toothpaste - and boy do I love fucking toothpaste"Banzoin Hakka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
1701648211625.png
- Pippa at 3 am

RedRage

I think it'll be fine, she's sorta moved her sleep schedule around the end of this week, she's been getting on jong at a human time the last time she did, and actual slept last night, so I trust. I will be wrong, such is my curse.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
KILL JONGERS. BEHEAD JONGERS. ROUNDHOUSE KICK JONGERS INTO THE CONCRETE. SLAM DUNK JONGERS INTO THE TRASHCAN. CRUCIFY JONGERS. DEFECATE IN JONGERS'S FOOD. LAUNCH JONGERS INTO THE SUN. STIR FRY JONGERS IN A WOK. TOSS JONGERS INTO ACTIVE VOLCANOES. URINATE INTO JONGERS'S GAS TANK. JUDO THROW JONGERS INTO A WOOD CHIPPER. TWIST JONGERS'S HEAD OFF. REPORT JONGERS TO THE IRS. KARATE CHOP JONGERS IN HALF. CURB STOMP JONGERS. TRAP JONGERS IN QUICKSAND. CRUSH JONGERS IN THE TRASH COMPACTOR. LIQUIFY JONGERS IN A VAT OF ACID. DISSECT JONGERS. EXTERMINATE JONGERS IN THE GAS CHAMBER. STOMP JONGERS'S SKULL WITH STEEL TOED BOOTS. CREMATE JONGERS IN THE OVEN. LOBOTOMIZE JONGERS. MANDATORY VASECTOMY FOR JONGERS. DROWN JONGERS IN FRIED CHICKEN GREASE. VAPORIZE JONGERS WITH A RAY GUN. KICK OLD JONGERS DOWN THE STAIRS. FEED JONGERS TO ALLIGATORS. SLICE JONGERS WITH A KATANA. SHOOT AN ARMED JONGER 6 TIMES POINT BLANK. FEED JONGERS TO SHARKS. HANG JONGERS WITH BARBED WIRE. LOCK JONGERS IN A RABID BEAR CAGE. THROW JONGERS INTO A BLENDER. SLAM DUNK JONGERS INTO A VAT OF DIRTY NEEDLES. GEORGE FLOYD JONGERS. GIVE JONGERS A FIRECRACKER DILATOR. FORCE JONGERS TO BATHE IN A TOASTER FACTORY. CHOKE JONGERS WITH A KIWI FRUIT. SQUEEZE LEMONS INTO JONGERS'S EYES. MAKE A JONGERS YO-YO WITH BARBED WIRE. SCALP JONGERS WITH A CHAINSAW BLADE. DROP JONGERS ON A BOARD COVERED IN SCISSORS. TOTAL JONGERS DEATH.

Sven

I think it'll be fine, she's sorta moved her sleep schedule around the end of this week, she's been getting on jong at a human time the last time she did, and actual slept last night, so I trust. I will be wrong, such is my curse.
The aftermath of the week with the pipparents who presumable have regular sleep schedules will be the question.

KILL JONGERS. BEHEAD JONGERS. ROUNDHOUSE KICK JONGERS INTO THE CONCRETE. SLAM DUNK JONGERS INTO THE TRASHCAN. CRUCIFY JONGERS. DEFECATE IN JONGERS'S FOOD. LAUNCH JONGERS INTO THE SUN. STIR FRY JONGERS IN A WOK. TOSS JONGERS INTO ACTIVE VOLCANOES. URINATE INTO JONGERS'S GAS TANK. JUDO THROW JONGERS INTO A WOOD CHIPPER. TWIST JONGERS'S HEAD OFF. REPORT JONGERS TO THE IRS. KARATE CHOP JONGERS IN HALF. CURB STOMP JONGERS. TRAP JONGERS IN QUICKSAND. CRUSH JONGERS IN THE TRASH COMPACTOR. LIQUIFY JONGERS IN A VAT OF ACID. DISSECT JONGERS. EXTERMINATE JONGERS IN THE GAS CHAMBER. STOMP JONGERS'S SKULL WITH STEEL TOED BOOTS. CREMATE JONGERS IN THE OVEN. LOBOTOMIZE JONGERS. MANDATORY VASECTOMY FOR JONGERS. DROWN JONGERS IN FRIED CHICKEN GREASE. VAPORIZE JONGERS WITH A RAY GUN. KICK OLD JONGERS DOWN THE STAIRS. FEED JONGERS TO ALLIGATORS. SLICE JONGERS WITH A KATANA. SHOOT AN ARMED JONGER 6 TIMES POINT BLANK. FEED JONGERS TO SHARKS. HANG JONGERS WITH BARBED WIRE. LOCK JONGERS IN A RABID BEAR CAGE. THROW JONGERS INTO A BLENDER. SLAM DUNK JONGERS INTO A VAT OF DIRTY NEEDLES. GEORGE FLOYD JONGERS. GIVE JONGERS A FIRECRACKER DILATOR. FORCE JONGERS TO BATHE IN A TOASTER FACTORY. CHOKE JONGERS WITH A KIWI FRUIT. SQUEEZE LEMONS INTO JONGERS'S EYES. MAKE A JONGERS YO-YO WITH BARBED WIRE. SCALP JONGERS WITH A CHAINSAW BLADE. DROP JONGERS ON A BOARD COVERED IN SCISSORS. TOTAL JONGERS DEATH.

RedRage

Eureka

Jonger Love! ❤️

kingcaid

pippaasmrjongpov.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hitler mentioned in a sponsored stream :Vesper-UNHINGED:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your jongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

RedRage

I've never understood using a phone for the model over a webcam, I've not messed around with studio though, so idk if its the better option.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I've never understood using a phone for the model over a webcam, I've not messed around with studio though, so idk if its the better option.
Not a simple phone, an Iphone, better closed source software

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Apparently the iphone tracking is smoother, and more detailed. At least as of last year. Never looked into it though.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1701648803142.png

No wonder his avatar is a femboy.

I'm pretty sure the Retina cameras allow for more accurate tracking.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1701649039764.png
"He who will not be named"
:whatastory:

e:
1701649073761.png
"Oh my God, draco, stop. That was funny, but stop"
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave_17LT3wmtFV.png

kingcaid

Think Inis is like 13 years old. Looking forward to the good pedophilla comments the entire collab as thhrangs soul leaves his body.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Think Inis is like 13 years old. Looking forward to the good pedophilla comments the entire collab as thhrangs soul leaves his body.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
1701649168162.png

1701649184414.png

>at least 4

kingcaid

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
@RedRage you might wanna check the Indonesians for a model and rigging, A vtuber company released their financials for a talent to get some heat off themselves, prices are quite nice for your wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom