"Dezmond is stupid."Noir Vesper

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvl8

kingcaid

I hope she considers this. She really needs someone near her when she's having brain worms.

Sleepy can be pretty menhera at times herself. It would do both of them a bit of good.

Anime Fan

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Streamer house LFG!!!

I mean its unlikely but I genuinely think having a room mate would be good for pippa

Anime Fan

Streamer house LFG!!!

I mean its unlikely but I genuinely think having a room mate would be good for pippa
Pretty sure she's said before that she didn't like having roommates. But maybe it would be different with someone like sleepy who knows. Also all her pets would probably make it kind of complicated.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Stunned But Dumb

Yes, "fix" her. Remember that trend of how people would "fix" broken sinks by filling it with glued ramen noodles and painting over it?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Imagine pippa having access to even more guns and someone without a penis to vent her gay autism into

Something something Lesbian DV statistics

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Pretty sure she's said before that she didn't like having roommates. But maybe it would be different with someone like sleepy who knows. Also all her pets would probably make it kind of complicated.
I think at least part of it would boil down to how close quarters things actually wind up I imagine that even in this hypothetical Pippa would have more of her own space. Honestly I don't imagine the phase connect streamer house TM ever happening but it would generally be good for Pippa to have more human company. I do wonder if the big life event she was alluding to awhile ago might be moving it would fit with the general tone of her emotional vague posting and is also exactly the sort of thing she would want to keep private, Could still be a billion other things though.
Imagine pippa having access to even more guns and someone without a penis to vent her gay autism into

Something something Lesbian DV statistics
Yeah Pippa might occasionally stare awkwardly at sleepy before making some excuse as the spaghetti falls out of her pockets her evenings spent trying to decipher the hidden meaning behind the words "nice shoes"

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Tenma is about to start her 12 hour birthday stream. Pippa and Lia are supposed to show up to play Sex with Stalin sometime during it. No idea when that will be though.

Bronze

Towle

Reticule gets cucked again, maybe Eepy fixes Pippa. Win-win.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Tenma is about to start her 12 hour birthday stream. Pippa and Lia are supposed to show up to play Sex with Stalin sometime during it. No idea when that will be though.

She showed feet on stream...
PIPPA WHY?! :urtearingmeapart:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

kingcaid

RedRage

I hope she considers this. She really needs someone near her when she's having brain worms.

This would be good for Pippa, but I could see her being worried tying her info with someone else in case their town/address leaks (idk if sleepy's info is known or not) and I feel like if Pippa was thinking about moving somewhere near/in with sleepy, she wouldent have hinted at it at all.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
She made a feet font, is that better?
i'm not weird enough to fetishize font.

Cross posting but how do i change my superchat denomination? it's stuck in RON with no vpns. I'm not brave enough to donate to 10ma in RON.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Sex with stalin in 10

1701633247699.png

:takocope:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom