"Gigi you're a bit too, too big for breastfeeding"Raora Panthera

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
You whale with your wallet, but with a Pippa you must whale with your love and affection.
b-b-but Swami Reticule... i have no love or affection to give for I am capippalist.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
b-b-but Swami Reticule... i have no love or affection to give for I am capippalist.
But to love the greedy mold gremlin is to love money as well, for it is impossible to truly be greedy without giving your dues to the one true meat Pippa.

famous artist pipkun

But to love the greedy mold gremlin is to love money as well, for it is impossible to truly be greedy without giving your dues to the one true meat Pippa.
you are so wise Koondune.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Oh yea the Lia collab has tenma too and it's a watch along

>Willy's Wonderland
Should be a fun time, that is a pile of shit in movie form lmao
RLM did a Half in the Bag on it a while back, good watch.
link

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Today's stream

1701361946384.png

What will your cope be in ten years when you see these
4hkl12bh4kl21b4k78.png
faggots posting the same shit in chat? "oh hehe you were here ten? well um *cough* I've been here for going on twelve whole years!"
Yes, unironically.
:annoyedpippa:

Stunned But Dumb

What will your cope be in ten years when you see these 4hkl12bh4kl21b4k78.png faggots posting the same shit in chat? "oh hehe you were here ten? well um *cough* I've been here for going on twelve whole years! that's right, I'm bit of a bunnoisseur if you will ha ha ha.png ha-ha-ha" :smugpipi:
I automatically read this in pippa's "smug" voice

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Ghost seems to unironically be falling down the vtuber rabbit hole, and I am here for it.

I hope he doesn't raid Dizzy again as he said he wouldn't after seeing how his community handled things. Sticking to that would make him quite respectable, and a lot more so than certain other people.

(I do think it'd be funny if he'd raid Pippa, as this community would actually enjoy such chaos. Fishman wouldn't be happy, however.)

Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
(I do think it'd be funny if he'd raid Pippa, as this community would actually enjoy such chaos. Fishman wouldn't be happy, howerever.)
"Stop it chat, WHY ARE YOU PRESSING 1 I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING YET"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

It sounds like off brand nicorette chewing gum dude
Come to think of it, does fishman have an accent? If he were to get stern with Pippa and refer to her by real name, wouldn't it come out something like this?
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

RedRage

You know what, it'll be fine, Last horror game was fine, Pippa didn't have a melt down, tonight will be fine. She's been actually resting and seemed pretty aware of her current state.

DogBone

You know what, it'll be fine, Last horror game was fine, Pippa didn't have a melt down, tonight will be fine. She's been actually resting and seemed pretty aware of her current state.
But how long until the good pedophilia talk? I'm guessing it'll happen in the first hour.

RedRage

But how long until the good pedophilia talk? I'm guessing it'll happen in the first hour.
I don't even mind it really, she can talk about whatever she wants imo, I just want her to not be at the point where she's breaking down on stream more than once a week. :pippasadl:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
just goes to show how little impact i have on anything. pippa couldnt even recognize a long time whale. wowza
Be thankful we whale for Phase or else we'd be in some uncomfortable and compromising positions

Wait you would be into that wouldn't you.

We gotta get those aids numbers down bro

Sven

Well I won't rule out a melt down as it stands she should be fine. We know she goes to horror to silence her brain when she is brain worming but she was quite open with us and well we don't know exactly the what we at least have some idea why she is brain worming for once and know it's not necessarily a negative this time. She is just using her tried and true method of getting out of her head again but because she is turning over whatever this decision she has to make over in her head instead of whether to flip or not..

famous artist pipkun

Be thankful we whale for Phase or else we'd be in some uncomfortable and compromising positions

Wait you would be into that wouldn't you.

We gotta get those aids numbers down bro
they say lumi is a whore but i dont see her in/outcall rates anywhere

DogBone

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status