"Wait let's raid Aletta... I mean... fk.. ah...I mean.... oh... um... I mean the totally not related Vtuber... I'm so glad the stream is getting archived. Hahaha I mean Elira, I mean... um... uhhhh snickers this new Vtuber called Elia... fuck. lol fuck... fuck. snort oh my god lol I mean the Vtuber Elia. Hahahaha OK bye snortKilia Kurayami

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Do you think Pippa is mad that she has only gotten 1 nepotism hire while Dizzy has like... possibly 8

Topo Chico

How can we save the white race if White women can't do anything useful?

@Topo Chico
Women shouldn’t want to be the best at esports. It’s dysgenic. They should stick to the Sims and Slime rancher or whatever. Be cute don’t be hyper competitive like autistic men. :mitothink:

smartestkidontheshortbus

Do you think Pippa is mad that she has only gotten 1 nepotism hire while Dizzy has like... possibly 8
I'd bet Pippa's vetoes are taken seriously though.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Women shouldn’t want to be the best at esports. It’s dysgenic. They should stick to the Sims and Slime rancher or whatever. Be cute don’t be hyper competitive like autistic men. :mitothink:
>Looks at the Katta news

Fair, super Fair

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I like the Lalion...

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa finally realizes that her audience won't ditch her for the newest latest thing and she doesn't actually have to menhera over that? Proud of her.

RedRage

Pippa finally realizes that her audience won't ditch her for the newest latest thing and she doesn't actually have to menhera over that? Proud of her.
For a week tops and you know it. :pippasadl:
E: To expand this, I'm sure she's understood that on a logical level for a while now, just like I'm sure she gets that people don't always just want something from her when they talk to her, but more so that even if she understands it, her brain is still gonna jump right to it.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Streamers with personality need not be afraid, the rest on the other hand...

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa's such a good sibling, she's a good girl.

Sven

Which is again funny because she has always been one of the biggest pushers for people to watch all of Phase

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Makes it harder for Pippa because her fans will annoy anyone somewhat close to her to join Phase so maybe they thought of it before but then said fuck that after. Lisa for all intents and purposes would fit pretty well in Phase especially with her music, but I think the cappipis and trolls in her maros and stream chat probably turned her away.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Even if three of Gen 1 shared the same artist, they at least got a great one with Mins. Mins has made some of my favorite vtuber designs with Erina, Nasa, and Michi.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Holding Pippa hostage for a supa reading lol

Short

God Damn the Sun
Makes it harder for Pippa because her fans will annoy anyone somewhat close to her to join Phase so maybe they thought of it before but then said fuck that after. Lisa for all intents and purposes would fit pretty well in Phase especially with her music, but I think the cappipis and trolls in her maros and stream chat probably turned her away.
I for one love that we are one of the hated fanbases in the VTuber community!

Sven

As Pippa reads of the shill script yet again I remember the days where she stumbled every time on whether or not there was a hypon in Phase-Connect.com

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
RIP merch sitting in the warehouse, ready to ship out when the time comes
GAJqbb8WoAAhtMM.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom