"Like, I've heard that British English is like some fanciful mumbo-jumbo"Himemori Luna

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

I like jong, but anon is copeing something hard, unless a big name is streaming it, jong is pretty fucking dead on streams.
1698805295734.png

I must reiterate this. The man that decided to do a sponsorship for Phase Connect should have a section of the company budget set aside for his prostitutes and drugs. The return on investment has been insane.
Wonder what the odds are of them reaching out for the fate collab?

Unrelated to all this, 60 seconds is needed for Henya, but damn the games are longer than plenty of south games I play.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
It's been said but I enjoy how comfortable Pippa has become with Henya given how nervous and star struck she was before.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I must reiterate this. The man that decided to do a sponsorship for Phase Connect should have a section of the company budget set aside for his prostitutes and drugs. The return on investment has been insane.
Mahjong Soul should start working on adding the Phase girls to the game for how much free advertising she gives the game.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I can find reuploads of it, but it looks like it's been nuked
View attachment 53690
Speaking of, Sven Stoffels followed me on Twitter the other day and it made me wonder how much money one would have to give him to make some kind of Pippa animation.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Mushrooms!

Ethan Klein had a breakdown over it recently and has serious contacts within youtube so I wouldn't be surprised if it's getting swept now.
I really don't get what Ethan expected to happen in this situation when associating with the far left of Hasan. It's this hilariously weird constant reaction where the lefties realize in their glorious revolution they're not the poet, they're the guy being marched into a labor camp.

Speaking of, Sven Stoffels followed me on Twitter the other day and it made me wonder how much money one would have to give him to make some kind of Pippa animation.
That's actually kind of cool, Sven seems chill.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I just got off work, what have I missed so far?

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

RedRage

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I think he just follows back a few people who follow him first, it was pretty soon after I followed him, and he does follow a couple thousand people. I don't think he went out of his way to find me.
1698806111482.png

Eat em and breed em

I need help
God if Henya wins this last one and gets ahead of Pippa it will be great

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

DogBone

I really don't get what Ethan expected to happen in this situation when associating with the far left of Hasan. It's this hilariously weird constant reaction where the lefties realize in their glorious revolution they're not the poet, they're the guy being marched into a labor camp.
You really need to call a council of Grand Jewry and tell your people that if they're not careful, their golem minorities might actually go after them.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
If only. Maybe he wouldn't be so fat.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Very classy, pippa.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Mushrooms!

You don't understand. Those jewish settler babies got what they deserved :smugpipi:

Sven

"I'm very clean" says the Pippa
A sea of X's enter chat

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom