"Power blinked 1 sex"Sleepy Project

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
jewsh is taking sniperwolfs side. didnt know the other guy was fuckin with her tho

Topo Chico

jewsh is taking sniperwolfs side. didnt know the other guy was fuckin with her tho
He created another channel and reacted to her reactions before grading them and then doing a bingo card game. He just wants YouTube to stop allowing “reaction” (aka content theft). She’s just the largest creator that’s been spamming that sort of content. Jewsh not liking copyright makes sense that he’d side with her. It’s pretty low stakes drama in all actuality.

famous artist pipkun

He created another channel and reacted to her reactions before grading them and then doing a bingo card game. He just wants YouTube to stop allowing “reaction” (aka content theft). She’s just the largest creator that’s been spamming that sort of content. Jewsh not liking copyright makes sense that he’d side with her. It’s pretty low stakes drama in all actuality.
i thought the part where all the people on the guy's stream was going "noooo dont go outside its not safe!" was the gayest thing ever.

this is all so dumb. josh ending now, superchat reading (just in time for pippa)

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Tenma and Henya are going to speak Japanese the entire time and Pippa is just going to be her shy self and only talk every once in a while.
Ngl that'd be extremely disappointing if it what happenes

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Fuck, I keep accidentally posting the wrong thread :whatastory:Apparently this staff member of Youmacon was watching the South Park livestream where Pippa and Dizzy were talking about doing a Yabcast with Lumi at the convention. He commented this on LEC's most recent video:
brave_tmRlifHbNo.png

Topo Chico

i thought the part where all the people on the guy's stream was going "noooo dont go outside its not safe!" was the gayest thing ever.

this is all so dumb. josh ending now, superchat reading (just in time for pippa)
She is way less soy than him or any of his friends, being previously convicted for robbery? Or some other agressive offense. She also owns guns. Jewsh said he wants to go to bed, but we all know he’s hyped as fuck for this collab.

famous artist pipkun

She is way less soy than him or any of his friends, being previously convicted for robbery? Or some other agressive offense. She also owns guns. Jewsh said he wants to go to bed, but we all know he’s hyped as fuck for this collab.
ofc he is! the hitler particles, the rope yourself nip and the troon bully are collabing

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Fuck, I keep accidentally posting the wrong thread :whatastory:Apparently this staff member of Youmacon was watching the South Park livestream where Pippa and Dizzy were talking about doing a Yabcast with Lumi at the convention. He commented this on LEC's most recent video:
View attachment 52367
I’m not up to date on that. Are they trying to make yabcast a constant thing like phase weekly or is this gonna be another one off?

Topo Chico

JMForte

Are they trying to make yabcast a constant thing
This has been a thing they've been trying for basically like a year now but from my understanding Pippa pussyfoots around it.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I’m not up to date on that. Are they trying to make yabcast a constant thing like phase weekly or is this gonna be another one off?
If it ever actually happens I could see it being monthly maybe. I don't see Pippa committing to a weekly podcast.
Edit: Henya is live.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Sneeder Leader had a short stream today that ended early, wonder why and what it has to do with Pippa's stream being early as well. :smugpipi:

Anime Fan

Henya's looking for Tenma and Pippa clips to play before the collab.
Edit: She just played the walmart clip.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
my god, she chooses the worst clips.
or the best...

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Now she is learning about boku no pico because of Pippa :fishmandispair:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
my god, she chooses the worst clips.
or the best...
It’s the max embarrassment strat. She’s cooking something devious. God I wish I could watch this live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom