"Ol' MacCoco had a farm, E-I-E-I-O, and on her farm she had a DREAM, E-I-E-I-O; With a 'hai hai' here and a 'hai hai' there, here 'hai' there 'hai' everywhere 'hai hai', Ol' MacCoco had a farm, E-I-E-I-O!!!"Kiryu Coco

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

We have a sober, mid-40s man hard shit posting on a niche Vtuber forum, in a dedicated subforum, baiting about another vtuber. Intoxication makes some of it more reasonable. It is a giggle regardless, but the sobriety adds a weeeeeee bit of sad. I miss the old pipkun “I just want to draw“ pipkun
Pipkun changed, bros... we need to anti him until he either changes back or kills himself...

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
>Kiara thumbs up :youlittleshit:

I really do hope we get somebody like a Pippa 2.0 in gen 3. Not that anyone can replace Pippa but 2 Pippas is better then 1 and Gen 2 didn't really deliver any Pippas.
Good Pippas are hard to find.
it would be fucked if gen 3 out did gen 2 over a pippa clone. gen1 will always be my favorite tho.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Need uwu and hina and we can have all the annoying 2view clout chasers contained in a single stream.
pippaWut m.pngHey! Hina and uwu are 3view cloud chasers grifters!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Speaking of orbiters, Sleepy raided Chromuchromu and it looks like she is ripping off Yuko's piss stream

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Speaking of orbiters, Sleepy raided Chromuchromu and it looks like she is ripping off Yuko's piss stream
Yea i just closed off after, don't have the mental fortitude for that tonight

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yea i just closed off after, don't have the mental fortitude for that tonight
Yeah luckily nothing is really happening. But I'm seeing a bunch of Boo Bros in there like Kurt and Robotic. I guess they have a type :smugpipi:

Eat em and breed em

I need help
In other news, Pippa hit 50k on twitch during the streams today as well. bit late but oh well

DogBone

In other news, Pippa hit 50k on twitch during the streams today as well. bit late but oh well
I'm sure she'll keep growing like a weed on Twitch. If tech problems persist, it'd make more sense to stream on there than YT. Then again, I don't know what her monetization looks like on Twitch. It possibly wouldn't be worth it depending on how much she makes on Twitch compared to the main channel.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
"Imagine a world where Chris-Chan didn't have access to the internet"

the entirety of internet culture up to now would change drastically in ways we can't even imagine

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Fellas, I log off for a couple hours and there are several new pages about Hexa. This is a Pippa thread. Use the regular liveposting thread, smh........

diethylether

bird molecule
Fellas, I log off for a couple hours and there are several new pages about Hexa. This is a Pippa thread. Use the regular liveposting thread, smh........
I understand proctor cringing just thinking about this thread

Short

God Damn the Sun
pippaWut m.pngGood luck with that lol, The Pippa thread is going the way of the VTuber thread on the farms most people who post here don't post on the rest of the forum.
View attachment 51371I imagine she will regret this tomorrow, and it might be funny so should we have a thread for her and have the posts from tonight be moved there?
That's why I recommended to make a Hexa thread.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
View attachment 51993Good luck with that lol, The Pippa thread is going the way of the VTuber thread on the farms most people who post here don't post on the rest of the forum.

The live posting thread is fine. I've been trying to move the convo over there for the last few hours.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
My dear friend we've become the oldies in our own cesspool. I'm not sure how to handle this.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
View attachment 51993Good luck with that lol, The Pippa thread is going the way of the VTuber thread on the farms most people who post here don't post on the rest of the forum.

I don't know if we have enough Hexa fans to sustain a liveposting thread yet. Even the Kirsche thread is pretty dead. I'll move to the general liveposting unless it has to do with Pippa.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I don't know if we have enough Hexa fans to sustain a liveposting thread yet. Even the Kirsche thread is pretty dead. I'll move to the general liveposting unless it has to do with Pippa.
Fair although I think the 50+ pages from her sperg out are a pretty good start

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think the point is to not have hexa posting in this thread :smugpipi:I don't personally care, but I can see how it could become annoying.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
We could just rename this thread to "Pippa and Friends" or "Pippa and her Tribe."

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom