"My dad uses a boob mousepad. It's actually not good for your wrist you know"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Of course he wouldn't.
Exhibit A:
Awwwwwwww he's loyal to his oshi poiwupt.png

WHO RUINED CRIMSON HEADS FOR SLEEPY IMMA CHOKE A BITCH.
Someone who was jumping around in the RE category apparently

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Anime Fan

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
maybe well get a "youre here to watch me me me" moment from pippa soon. more heca posts brothers! women tears!
Whenever Pippa has a vtuber moment I side with her and feel like, yeah Pippa you tell em, fuck you chat. Pippa good :pippaworship:

When other vtubers do the same thing I think : you ungrateful cunt, get ready to get one guy'd every stream until you graduate and I hope your boyfriend leaves you for a man, BITCH :whatastory:

JMForte

Whenever Pippa has a vtuber moment I side with her and feel like, yeah Pippa you tell em, fuck you chat. Pippa good :pippaworship:

When other vtubers do the same thing I think : you ungrateful cunt, get ready to get one guy'd every stream until you graduate and I hope your boyfriend leaves you for a man, BITCH :whatastory:
I know this is kind of maybe a bit doomer like but I do wonder if Pippa is growing to resent her audience because she has been lashing out multiple times at people in chat and many of them have been correct like the people who kept bringing up the Brave VPN and the one guy got timed out regarding the domains. Like I really do think she needs a break because it feels like this stuff is building up.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

I don't know why, but I heard the last line in the Rage Pig accent. Sounds like something he'd say if he knew anything about vtubers outside of knowing how it feels to get felted by one.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
I know this is kind of maybe a bit doomer like but I do wonder if Pippa is growing to resent her audience because she has been lashing out multiple times at people in chat and many of them have been correct like the people who kept bringing up the Brave VPN and the one guy got timed out regarding the domains. Like I really do think she needs a break because it feels like this stuff is building up.
I just feel for her to do that she'd need to be in a better place mentally, she relies alot on streaming to get away from the world. I recall her saying she was gonna go crazy after that almost 2 weeks break while she had that tooth issue recently

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
That seems to be the sentiment on /pcg/. I don't know, I think it's probably just stress.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Judging by the vomit posts earlier it seems like I picked a good day to catch up on work.

It's unfortunate that some non-troublemakers are getting caught in the crossfire, but I can understand why she's at the end of her tether with chat given how at least nine out of ten people in an average Pippa stream these days are insufferable retards who will very confidently give wrong information, which is one of the most obnoxious kinds of people to be dealing with when you're already irate from tech issues.

It probably would be best to just take the night off when she's in that mood in future though. She handled the "stop coomposting in my chat" shit really well the other day because in one train of thought she acknowledged the exact reason she was getting annoyed in a way a reasonable person can agree with and was clear about what change she wanted; but when it's an ongoing grievance, the "my connection kept dropping all night and I didn't know why, then this guy started getting pissy at me in chat" context will be lost in the SHE HATES HER FANS??? clip.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Also the retard guy
2023-10-21 dwadwdwafg.png

At least she did apologise for this one.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I know this is kind of maybe a bit doomer like
That seems to be your thing.
but I do wonder if Pippa is growing to resent her audience because she has been lashing out multiple times at people in chat and many of them have been correct like the people who kept bringing up the Brave VPN and the one guy got timed out regarding the domains. Like I really do think she needs a break because it feels like this stuff is building up.
She just rang the fucking war bell against spammy coomers, of course she'll be running on a blood high. Calm down, give it a weekend. She'll be bright as day on Tuesday.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Her parents are visiting in a month, She's looking at paying another 9 grand to fix her teeth in addition to how ever much she's already spent, she's been suffering from constant tech issues and to top it all off the last two view collab had a Chernobyl moment, and chat wants her to go hang around the elephants foot any wonder why she's a bit snippy?

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
This poor bastard will forever be known as "the retard guy" now, won't he
retarded guy

Her parents are visiting in a month, She's looking at paying another 9 grand to fix her teeth in addition to how ever much she's already spent, she's been suffering from constant tech issues and to top it all off the last two view collab had a Chernobyl moment, and chat wants her to go hang around the elephants foot any wonder why she's a bit snippy?
rackets had a good 2 or 3 year run before peakingg and losing his paying audience.
we found pippa bc of lolcow shit and here comes a new model that catfished yanderedev and onision and doesnt have a history of lgbt pandering. its gonna be 3 years for pippa soon and maybe its time for the sun to set.

or not who knows, i cant wait for the puppet stream

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This poor bastard will forever be known as "the retard guy" now, won't he
Something something 'he's KFP so we already knew he was a retard guy' something something.

(I have nothing against Kiara, I'm just making the joke before an actual orange woman hater does it for me.)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Something something 'he's KFP so we already knew he was a retard guy' something something.

(I have nothing against Kiara, I'm just making the joke before an actual orange woman hater does it for me.)
Orange woman good :kikiriki:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
misfortunes never come singly.
She should take a day off, touch some grass, last time she went outside with sleepy did wonders for her mental state, I believe.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
misfortunes never come singly.
She should take a day off, touch some grass, last time she went outside with sleepy did wonders for her mental state, I believe.
Not to mention remember to eat entire meals and try to actually sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom