"I would rather stick gunpla up my ass than have sex with a real life person"MariMari

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
good news, Pippa, they DO want to make their TCG into an eSports tournament as well - they had a few events earlier this year with cash money prizes on the line, but they are not part of this, they are their own separate events based entirely on the TCG and TCG alone

bad news is, if you want to participate, you'll have to be in-person so that they can film it like a Real eSports Event

maybe things will change within the next year or so, but as long as they're after that Real eSports Money, it's going to come with all the pomp and circumstance that entails

kingcaid

This guy has been my favorite pet retard today so far.

Sven

"If your at Twitch-con I got to assume that's one of the coolest things to do, be at the Genshin booth"
Has Twitch-con gotten that lame that fast, even E3 took awhile to get that sad

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
for future reference, the segment of Astra Carnival that has the TCG can be found at the following link:

Astra Carnival

...just click the button that says "Genius Invokation TCG Contest", and you will find out the latest (previous) events for the Genius Invokation TCG Contest

Short

God Damn the Sun

This guy has been my favorite pet retard today so far.

2023-10-21 dadasdasa.png

:nolanbean:

Topo Chico

Eat em and breed em

I need help
That was 100$ and she isnt quitting

kingcaid

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
they want you to spend upwards of $200-$300 per character, anything less is based on RNG, Pippa

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Short

God Damn the Sun

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Thank you so much, Pippa

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
they want you to spend upwards of $200-$300 per character, anything less is based on RNG, Pippa
And another $200-$300 on their bespoke weapon to get them at optimal autism. And then another $3-4k on energy refills to farm optimal artifacts so you can optimally put down a circle and stand in it while the enemies die around you.

kingcaid

The ragekin makes the last 3 hours worth it.

Sven

I like how sponsored Genshin streams keep being the thing that both makes me think should I try Genshin and fuck that noise.

Edit - Trying to make up esports, have no sponsors and replay the character ad 10 times:lolwat:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I like how sponsored Genshin streams keep being the thing that both makes me think should I try Genshin and fuck that noise.
Y'know why you shouldn't try Genshin? It's not the bad gameplay, it's not the unskippable bad story, it's not the worst gacha mechanics of all time. It's the fact that a game with an anime artstyle, made for phones, is 112 gigabytes now.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Chongyun is unironically a good character, people keep sleeping on him because he was from the 1.X series and is a 4-star, but pair him with Xiangling and Xingqiu and they will melt most anything they come across, boost and heal with C6 Qiqi from all of your 50/50 losses or C6 Noelle if you've been playing the game long enough and you've got a team that can do some damage

Topo Chico

Chongyun is unironically a good character, people keep sleeping on him because he was from the 1.X series and is a 4-star, but pair him with Xiangling and Xingqiu and they will melt most anything they come across, boost and heal with C6 Qiqi from all of your 50/50 losses or C6 Noelle if you've been playing the game long enough and you've got a team that can do some damage
I refuse to believe this actually means anything and isn’t just psudo-language nonsense

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
wow pippa playing a game

Short

God Damn the Sun
Is she just letting the sponsor play muted in the corner? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom