"I am a reformed toxic gamer. I'm reformed. I am very reformed, HOWEVER... SHACO FROM LEAGUE OF LEGENDS seethes I AM LITERALLY HIDING BEHIND MY TEAMMATES. THEY'RE ALL THERE BUT TO PROTECT ME, BUT SHACO-SHACO CAN GET BEHIND EVERY SINGLE PERSON AND GET BEHIND ME AND KILL ME! but for real tho I'd probably say that someone who takes advantage of like the less fortunate you know when people-when power is a beast you know?"Regis Altare

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
"Based monogamy? Let's not go that far yet"

@Reticule in shambles.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
"Based monogamy? Let's not go that far yet"

@Reticule in shambles.
Reticule will simply claim Pippa wants both her, meat Pippa and meatkin to be members of his Pipharem or some other weird shit like that

Eat em and breed em

I need help
1697919676497.png

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
>Go check Phase Weekly
>It's incest Lia clip
Tier list is fine, too.

Topo Chico

Tried looking into how Brave's VPN works but it could be the VPN service that refuses to stop, could be a driver issue, or could be bad implementation by Brave. Might be solved with a simple PC restart assuming she hasn't tried that yet.
She did restart between the puking and starting the movie. She’s just always having fun tech problems

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I have to make lunch, is pippa talking about a person or a genshit character?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Pippa: I like rock grandpa.
twitch-emote-streaming-media-video-game-hitorigoto-others-a74c4d14a076dca9de005762364e9283.png

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Tried looking into how Brave's VPN works but it could be the VPN service that refuses to stop, could be a driver issue, or could be bad implementation by Brave. Might be solved with a simple PC restart assuming she hasn't tried that yet.
shes using braves shitty built in vpn? lpl

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Refering to Eula:
brave_1OW2d12bqh.png

brave_9zU8rPP3x7.png

Buddy, I think you are in the wrong stream :smugpipi:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
shes using braves shitty built in vpn? lpl
She's mentioned several times that in the last few days shes started using both Brave's built in VPN (she actually paid for it lol), and mullvlad ontop of it.

Magically her streams have had a noticable uptick in connection issues.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Raiden Shogun in mid? I'm about to anti.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She's mentioned several times that in the last few days shes started using both Brave's built in VPN (she actually paid for it lol), and mullvlad ontop of it.

Jesus might as well use Opera's vpn

kingcaid

Raiden Shogun in mid? I'm about to anti.
Mei has been a shit character in every incarnation please develop some taste. :smugpipi:

Topo Chico

Naw she ain’t been running mullvlad on top for at least the past two streams. She tried to stream with no vpns on yesterday and still had problems

Eat em and breed em

I need help
The issues haven't been too bad today atleast

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Of course Pippa wants to wife a 3rd loli. Also:
brave_Y4HkJKju74.png

lvl8

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Naw she ain’t been running mullvlad on top for at least the past two streams. She tried to stream with no vpns on yesterday and still had problems
My belief is that the Brave VPN is actually still running in the background even when she believes its disabled. She discovered earlier this stream that to be the case. Honestly with how intermittent the issue is and lacking access to her system troubleshooting is a complete crapshoot outside a known issue (that I haven't been able to find anywhere on the brave github).

e: Now that I think about it, weren't the connection issues much worse prior to the restart post-puke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom