"I guess there's no better way to display socks, to wear them on your hands... I mean imagine if we did have a picture of YAGOO displaying the socks with his actual feet, I'm pretty sure you guys would screenshot it and do weird things with it, so YAGOO arigatogozaimasu thank you for not showing your feet... please DO NOT show your feet! do not show your feet, don't do it! Don't do it!"Amelia Watson

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short

God Damn the Sun
Archive:

Pippa Anaconda Watchalong || Phase Connect​

JMForte

>game is released in an ok state
>over the course of numerous years it receives updates that makes it crazy
>"hey guys, we have a sequel coming out!"
>you're lucky if it has 1/10th the features
Many such cases
Oh hey it's the problem with games as a service.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
The servers being dogshit isn't even my main problem with the game, if I'm being honest. It's the fact that Payday 2 had all these fun systems built up through the perk decks and skills, and this huge variety of builds and weapons you could use. There was something like 300 guns in that game, and then they decided to reset it back to like 3 builds and 20 guns.
That's the eternal base Crusader Kings (and all other 100 dlc map games too) issue as well, where they build a 98% nearly complete game, and ditch it for a 60% base game with an updated Unreal/Unity version to justify it.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Hopefully she can stay awake to get her food. Really fun stream today

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Oh hey it's the problem with games as a service.
That and many games aren't released with less but new features, they're just release unfinished and shit. At least some patch it for free while others decide to charge for the fixes to their fuckups.

JMForte

That's the eternal base Crusader Kings (and all other 100 dlc map games too)
God Paradox kills me. Funny thing is, only reason CK3 somewhat got around a bunch of criticism, despite being fairly empty, is at its core, a different game than its predecessors. CK2 through it being a live service really did get as far as it could in the direction it went, and CK3 is just what it would be as a base game if it started out in that direction(and being a more modern game but thats besides the point). That being a far more character based role play game.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

This seems oddly appropriate right about now...

God's Strongest Dragoon

God Paradox kills me. Funny thing is, only reason CK3 somewhat got around a bunch of criticism, despite being fairly empty, is at its core, a different game than its predecessors. CK2 through it being a live service really did get as far as it could in the direction it went, and CK3 is just what it would be as a base game if it started out in that direction(and being a more modern game but thats besides the point). That being a far more character based role play game.
It doesn't help that most of the DLC for CK3 has been absolutely annoying shit. I stopped playing right before Tours & Tournaments but all that shit like the Iberian conflict and the Throne room DLC just made the game worse somehow. Instead of adding new fun features, they just added annoying shit. CK2 had some shit DLC but it had a lot of great ones while a lot of cool features are either entirely missing or massively lacking in functionality.

JMForte

It doesn't help that most of the DLC for CK3 has been absolutely annoying shit. I stopped playing right before Tours & Tournaments but all that shit like the Iberian conflict and the Throne room DLC just made the game worse somehow. Instead of adding new fun features, they just added annoying shit. CK2 had some shit DLC but it had a lot of great ones while a lot of cool features are either entirely missing or massively lacking in functionality.
Maybe in 10ish years CK3 will be a decent game.

Anime Fan

So Pippa's still awake and she uh just retweeted and commented on some art I really wish I hadn't seen.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
So Pippa's still awake and she uh just retweeted and commented on some art I really wish I hadn't seen.
just seen it myself
1697348627232.png

enjoy this one to clear that thought

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Jacks Wasted Life

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom