"We were talking about this offstream, it is ri-DI-culous how many Phase girls owe that man (Sakana) a life debt, without him having to actually do shit"Dizzy Dokuro

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This whole thing is reminding me of the one time she did literal coloring sheets, and how we said that stream must be one of her most autistic of all time. I think this stream is trying to claim its' throne.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
This reminds me of a certain channel with a certain velociraptor 3D model.

JMForte

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Kinda impressed she's not only maintained the bit for the better part of an hour but actually prepped atleast tangentially related content to fit.
Maybe the meds are a good thing?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It really is a furry stream.
Why can't you just be happy for your sister and her creativity for once Yuni?

This whole thing is reminding me of the one time she did literal coloring sheets, and how we said that stream must be one of her most autistic of all time. I think this stream is trying to claim its' throne.
I love her retarded autism, it's adorable.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
i hope this is a test run because she could make this bit an amazing wondershowzen-esque stream with more planning and writing.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
More I think on it, it's less of jong reaction, this entire stream is just meta and kind of commentary on herself and community.
It's not jong people were freaking out about, it's the male collab part.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
A possum needs a name, Posskin?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
people are making up headcanons about why she is doing a retarded puppet possum stream when the real answer is probably that she saw the puppet online and bought it for shits and giggles. Then decided to make content with it since her autist brain seems to seek content everywhere

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

JMForte

It's not jong people were freaking out about, it's the male collab part.
Yes I know but those male collabs happened during jong.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
1696470224825.png
(By @markgreen1978 on twitter)

Postal rrat

chinshilla
people are making up headcanons about why she is doing a retarded puppet possum stream when the real answer is probably that she saw the puppet online and bought it for shits and giggles. Then decided to make content with it since her autist brain seems to seek content everywhere
The possum is clearly a commentary on her status as an adorable internet scavenger

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
She seriously put a lot of effort into this. Prepped to draw, tell a bunch of puns, watch pearl, play games usable with one hand. She certainly put the work into her autism this time.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah this is literally what happens and how content creators think. It actually gets really annoying because you can't switch it off

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa bad at minesweeper, unbased.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Status