"I like to think that Mococo just has a voice in her head, and she just has a double personality -'right Fuwawa? that's right!!'- "Shiori Novella

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Barely 5mins in and already Hitler references, nice

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Gotta love her. Pippa is always a quote machine.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Firing on all cylinders tonight, for better or worse.

I'd ask that we'd keep the sexual stuff out of this thread about my adorable little surrogate sister, but I know that not only is that impossible, but that me commenting on how I view her as my surrogate little sister is also on the creepy side.
I mean, in most situations, "I watch this chick's stream every night because she's hot" sounds significantly more like normal behaviour than "I watch this chick's stream because I like to imagine she's my little sister who I cherish and protecc"... until you realise said chick is Pippa and it's just feels odd all around.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I look forward to the next 3 hours

Sven

I'm waiting for a Possum to walk into a bar any minute now

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I look forward to the next 3 hours

hand-cam streams by Pippa last about an hour or two on average, so the good news is it might be a short stream

the gorilla afterward, however...

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Guess I'll jump then.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Barely 5mins in and already Hitler references, nice
1695779444526050.jpg
That's my oshi.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wearing headphones, the right side of my ear is not pleased with this her microphone fucking up.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I mean, in most situations, "I watch this chick's stream every night because she's hot" sounds significantly more like normal behaviour than "I watch this chick's stream because I like to imagine she's my little sister who I cherish and protecc"... until you realise said chick is Pippa and it's just feels odd all around.
I watch Pippa because she's funny, sometimes intentionally and other times unintentionally. There, problem solved.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
hand-cam streams by Pippa last about an hour or two on average, so the good news is it might be a short stream

the gorilla afterward, however...
I don't mind if we're watching another movie

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I watch this shit because that dude who did those Sicario shitposts featured her in videos

I'm gonna be honest, I think my life really has fallen off a cliff this past year

Topo Chico

I can’t wait for her to get her Minecraft joke book in, round two she gets a Steve puppet

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
With all these death jokes i wouldn't put it past her to put a shotgun in her mouth at the end of the stream like that other kid did.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Sven

Female comedians, everyone.
She hasn't made 80 references to her vagina yet so she isn't quite at true female comedian yet

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I watch Pippa because she's funny, sometimes intentionally and other times unintentionally. There, problem solved.
I think it's the contrast between edgy and cuteness (non-sexual) that makes her so appealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom