"I'm not Donald Duck! Donald isn't swimming! Donald...! I'm not the Azuki-arai! I'm not a yokai!"Oozora Subaru

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Christ, Jeremy Main's whaling hard.
Sometimes people give away everything they have before committing suicide, I'll remain optimistic for now.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Lumi would be good here too

She drops lemons while she kills enemies then her special turns into gloomi and summons a blackhole
Lumi could be a protagonist of her own game, where you infiltrate vtuber corps and destroy them from within.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Are we still keeping tabs on how many military vehicles are leaked on warthunder even

Sven

Lumi would need to be able to steal lemons from enemies somehow.
Pretty much already exists, just have it function like Ollie's Merchandise where it can drop from defeated enemies and attach it to a skill.

On the Phasecure rambling I like the idea of Life-steal Dizzy being a parasite it only makes sense though balance would be a nightmare. Also Shiina's required crab reference would be best as a skill of some form.

Stunned But Dumb

God, I wish Street fighter 6 was frame perfect. 15 frames of input delay are insane.

The consequences of Smash Bros making it to Evo will never be tampered good god

Awoogers

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Negzana

Pretty much already exists, just have it function like Ollie's Merchandise where it can drop from defeated enemies and attach it to a skill.

On the Phasecure rambling I like the idea of Life-steal Dizzy being a parasite it only makes sense though balance would be a nightmare. Also Shiina's required crab reference would be best as a skill of some form.
Dizzy streams relatively infrequently due to managerial work and is probably the most mentally unstable girl in PC (Could be wrong), that could be made into a weakness somehow

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Sven

She's going to make a Smash pedo joke right.....

And there it is, all is right in the world

Awoogers

Dizzy streams relatively infrequently due to managerial work and is probably the most mentally unstable girl in PC (Could be wrong), that could be made into a weakness somehow
She is the proto sad girl

She is the mentally unstable itself

JMForte

Are we still keeping tabs on how many military vehicles are leaked on warthunder even
The entire leaked document stuff isn't as impressive or crazy as it might seem. A lot of the stuff is already out there or already sold by countries that had access. Israel is a country that does that a lot. The largest damage done to the US was done by an Israel spy and he was locked up in the US for decades for it and that information got to the hands of the soviets.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
It's called in-group preference. It's the fucking bane of all existence if the ((group)) has extreme power.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
"more like yeah? she said it, I agree"

@Reticule :smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Are there two different versions of Holocure or something? I know she's playing a mod, but decided to open mine and I don't see the map she played on first or the 0.6 gen? The Steam version seems to have that first map?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

logitech

Are there two different versions of Holocure or something? I know she's playing a mod, but decided to open mine and I don't see the map she played on first or the 0.6 gen? The Steam version seems to have that first map?
you have to unlock them by playing the game

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If I had a nickel for every time a military vehicle got leaked on WarThunder, I'd have five nickels. Which isn't a lot but it's weird that it's happened five times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom