"'That's frenching, young blue bear' it doesn't happen like this though! -does it? You don't just straight up just stick out your tongue and lick it... right? Oh it is? OK never mind then"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Diversity hire hands built this PC.
brown man built this computer
how do you know, brother squatting harddrive?
glued in 12V power cable

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Actually, she makes a good point, as a streamer it makes sense to pay a premium for extra support. When you pay for a business hook up for anything, such as Internet, they charge you out the ass, but at least they give you a person you talk to specifically instead of using the normal call in line.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I hope Turkey Tom sees this and can realize why people love this retard so much.
He'll just performatively go on about how it was a one-time fluke while straining to make sure his eyes don't open more than exactly half-way.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Which one of us is going to leave a literal shit in front of Skytech?
Hopefully no one, so there isn't an article in Salon about "The Toxic Masculinity underlining Virtual Youtuber Culture". But I will respect you trying to scare any vtubers that are /here/ with that pfp.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@BunhongTokki You better be clipping all the shit Pippa's been saying this stream! This is a gold mine!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
You can add "disgruntled PC repair guy" to the list of people who can now potentially dox Pippa.
Wouldnt that be the skytech people and not the PC repair shop that pointed out the myriad of shit done wrong to her build

Topo Chico

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa, you can build a fantastic PC for under $2k.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I'm surprised more streamers don't keep a backup computer in cold storage.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
inb4 slander lawsuit

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Wouldnt that be the skytech people and not the PC shop that pointed out the myriad of shit done wrong to her build
Not gonna lie, I've had such bad experience dealing with repair people before that they all blend together in my mind.

Topo Chico

Learn to build a PC wtf, you're a woman, not retarded
It's man-child legos

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The fuck, three thousand? That thing should have been made of gold.

Also, you can get a graphics card by going into the store and buying a partial build or barebones as they'll hold cards for specific uses like that even if they don't have them on shelves.

Edit: She's mad at me for saying she should have built it herself, Pippa I know, but there are ways around that. :pippasadl:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
For future readers, here is an archive of Metokur's stream, and it's embedded to the timestamp he brings up/snipes/raids Pippa.

Rewatching the first few seconds makes me realize he sounded genuinely excited/happy to talk about her.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hopefully no one, so there isn't an article in Salon about "The Toxic Masculinity underlining Virtual Youtuber Culture". But I will respect you trying to scare any vtubers that are /here/ with that pfp.
I figured there would be a hit piece after the Hogwarts Legacy shit, but all we got was a bunch of angry troons on twitter. A missed opportunity imo :smugpipi:

Anime Fan

It's always funny when the newfags in chat learn about an old Pippa arc for the first time.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Another Zillow stream is locked in.

Sven

The fuck, three thousand? That thing should have been made of gold.

Also, you can get a graphics card by going into the store and buying a partial build or barebones as they'll hold cards for specific uses like that even if they don't have them on shelves.
Now you can, this was in the dead of shortages that they were doing lotteries to buy marked up cards from the retailers which were of course immediately scalped for 5x that already marked up price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom