"Just because I have a wife, does not mean I'm a lesbian"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I'M BEHIND IN THE STREAM BUT PIPPA BEING ASS MAD OVER BEING BANNED BY DESIGNER DAVE IS RICH CONSIDERING HER VERY OWN ZALABUSSY AND CCP SHILL COMPANY HAS BANNED ME FROM HER CHAT AND ALL OF PHASE CONNECT FOR HAVING A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION! IT'S LITERAL AUTHORITARIAN CENSORSHIP!
Were you Henri this whole time? Have we been bamboozled?

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
I'M BEHIND IN THE STREAM BUT PIPPA BEING ASS MAD OVER BEING BANNED BY DESIGNER DAVE IS RICH CONSIDERING HER VERY OWN ZALABUSSY AND CCP SHILL COMPANY HAS BANNED ME FROM HER CHAT AND ALL OF PHASE CONNECT FOR HAVING A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION! IT'S LITERAL AUTHORITARIAN CENSORSHIP!
We're sorry, you have to have 1500 social credit to post on the Virtual Asylum. Please go to the dedicated area labelled "Nolan" for pickup by the police.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Imagine being married to the Pippa and watching her beat the help with a belt to assert dominance.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Are you the fucking schizobot Twitter account operator?

Anime Fan

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
She's being Pipervert again...

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Imagine being married to the Pippa and watching her beat the help with a belt to assert dominance.
Money changes people maaaan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Who are you and what did you do to rie

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
you dont need to be a billionaire to avoid florida or calli hobos when heading to disneyland pippers....

kingcaid

Let me know when pippa starts hiring for people to man the wall her payment method sounds acceptable. :smugpipi:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm glad my attention has been sucked by Jim and I'm missing out on whatever cursed shit she's saying. Unfortunately, he just started a quick break so now I have to actually process her words again. e: He's back.

Topo Chico

She is literally Andrew Tate
1693536100796.png

>i have 10b id be andrew tate
jew rolled and smoked

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
She's being Pipervert again...
Reticule is gonna say she's cute and innocent immediately in response to Pipervert coming out of the Gooncave

Awoogers

Reticule is gonna say she's cute and innocent immediately in response to Pipervert coming out of the Gooncave
As by tradition I suppose

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Thus really puts her ERP with Dizzy into perspective
:SelenHAHAhere:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
View attachment 42958

>i have 10b id be andrew tate
jew rolled and smoked
She's being silly, just using him as a vague reference, she doesn't mean him exactly, and I don't understand why you'd slonder her so. Your worship of Andrew Tate is weird dude, and we need to talk about why you hate Pippa.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Metokur's still down to actually collab with Pippa and just said he would've brought her on...

Awoogers

Thus really puts her ERP with Dizzy into perspective
:SelenHAHAhere:
It was literally a match made in heaven

In this case a match made in mold and head nipples

Topo Chico

She's being silly, just using him as a vague reference, she doesn't mean him exactly, and I don't understand why you'd slonder her so. Your worship of Andrew Tate is weird dude, and we need to talk about why you hate Pippa.
YOU SLONDER ME! I'D NEVER WORSHIP ANY Yamanba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom