"Every once in a while, you're supposed to get vored"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
>potential non-sponsored genshin streams in the future
Pippa please, no. Please.
If she keeps to being a bonus stream at the ass crack of the morning ill listen to sleepy Pippa gush over anime girls

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It was the day you picked up a moldy broom. Sure, you did drop it, but that doesn't mean you're not infected.
You know what, this is probably the right answer.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Wait there is a bright side to all this im sure Henri is seething
:smugselen:

Anime Fan

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
I'm not gonna lie, I didn't know this boss had mechanics. I always just nuke it with Hu Tao lmao

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
What the fuck is this an actual speedrun on who gets to kill the wolflord faster?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I can tell she's holding back very hard to not completely shit on this whole thing.

Awoogers

I can tell she's holding back very hard to not completely shit on this whole thing.
Wait till we get to a forced 40 minute story that's fucking unskippable surely that will come out

JMForte

Yeah, it's just boring. Especially as someone who doesn't know Genshin.

Awoogers

Yeah, it's just boring. Especially as someone who doesn't know Genshin.
Really goes to see what the superior hoyo game is

Honkai is and will always be the lovechild everything else is just extra

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I guess Genshin just has money to throw around, because this is a terrible sponsor event.

They should realize her strength was doing what she did the first hour: showing off the real strengths of the game.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
No, Pippa. These people are incompetent. These bosses should be piss easy even with only half a team. These fuckers have C6 R5 gear and can't beat basic ass bosses.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

>she doesn't really have a good comparison for the combat
hmmm

:smugpipi:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pippa, the bosses are designed to be weak - but interesting to fight, from Inazuma onward - because you have to farm them dozens of times for character mats

If you can't beat them, that is an unironic skill issue

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>I-I like, the combat... I just like the combat.
I like that she's supposedly played DMC, and definitely played MGR, and can still hold this opinion somehow. Shit nigga, even among other gacha games, you've got Honkai Impact 3 or Punishing: Gray Raven which have kinda reasonable action combat for phone games. Genshin is in a league of its own when it comes to shit gameplay. The exploring is ass because you're slow as fuck and the stamina system is restrictive as all hell, the combat sucks because it's just you rotating characters and hitting their two ability buttons and every character plays the exact same. The story is badly written and drags on for way too long, and is unskippable. The gacha is probably one of the most jewish out there, and the progression in general is draining.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I was harassed by a friend into playing Genshin last year. I will admit that the game is, at the very least, well-made, and the combat mixed with the world exploration was the thing that I enjoyed most (though the combat is very generic, it's passable), but I dropped the game after like a week because fuck getting hooked on it, I have other shit to do than no-life grind and shit. I don't have MMO brain.

Also, Krampus in chat.

Awoogers

No, Pippa. These people are incompetent. These bosses should be piss easy even with only half a team. These fuckers have C6 R5 gear and can't beat basic ass bosses.
They could really just pulla a yelan eula or scara and it would wipe all the bosses

But I guess thats too much to ask in terms of being off meta and niche builds genshin doesn't really shine in that direction

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
If you can't beat them, that is an unironic skill issue
Doubly so here, these characters and weapons would be $100s each to be this strong. So the fact that they aren't steamrolling, is hilarious.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
They could really just pulla a yelan eula or scara and it would wipe all the bosses
You could solo every single non-timed piece of content in the game with Noelle by hitting E > Q > left click x 5000 and not dodging anything.

Awoogers

Doubly so here, these characters and weapons would be $100s each to be this strong. So the fact that they aren't steamrolling, is hilarious.
Big agree the fact that no one actually thought about pulling up the big numbers build is nothing short of hilarious to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom