"Read less 4chan 👍🏻"Veibae

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcaid

3 more hours and wed have cleared the break days without anything unpleasant happening. I guess that was asking for too much.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
i love the entertainment this thread provides, its like watching a pippa stream but its just chat instead of pippa.
The worst part of pippa's streams, how fun

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Lisa just cried on stream. Context is someone sent her a marro about her being a bad friend to Pippa, sounded like Henri
Pulled from /pcg/ not able to get full thing because VOD isn't up or whatever.
https://files.catbox.moe/yohoyr.mp4
I can only hope that Yamanba suffers a painful death for making Lisa sad.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Where does this woman keep her maro link because I'm finally about to learn how to use the dumbass pink moonrune site just to be positive.

This is Pipkin Country!

Yeah well while you're fixing her maybe start with more water.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I was at Anime Matsuri and I'm surprised I never saw this guy.

Also Natsumi probably just liked it for the presence of a Pippa fan in costume.
Was the Youtuber corner as dead as it looked in all of the pictures or did they actually get a crowd at some point besides the line Critical Drinker got for a bit?

Also how the fuck does this trash goblin attract so many good looking women?
I prefer to call her a beautiful money goblin thank you very much.

This is Pipkin Country!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Lisa just cried on stream. Context is someone sent her a marro about her being a bad friend to Pippa, sounded like Henri
What in the fuck is wrong with retarded pieces of shit like this
Why were you born
Your father should've just wiped you in wherever the hell shithole you were conceived
You are one of the reasons why public fucking execution need to come back

God I hate these fuckers will all my being

Last edited:

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Anonymously tormenting women over catty gossip like this is incredibly juvenile, especially since this is obviously motivated by spite rather than simple petty trolling. I wish Lisa hadn't brought it up since it'll encourage them further, but that doesn't change how unlikeable the seething femanon behaviour is to begin with.

Found your own anti, @raildex?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Anime Fan

Whoever sent Lisa those messages, whether it was Henri or someone else, you should :tenmakys:

JMForte

Anonymously tormenting women over catty gossip like this is incredibly juvenile, especially since this is obviously motivated by spite rather than simple petty trolling. I wish Lisa hadn't brought it up since it'll encourage them further, but that doesn't change how unlikeable the seething femanon behaviour is to begin with.
Apparently they've been doing it for months, I doubt her acknowledging them will change anything. Antis are going to do what antis do and Pippa has some very schizo antis.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
It probably is Henri.
He has basically admitted before to spamming maros to others about Pippa, China, religion and other spergy shit.

Also you linked the 4chan referral instead of the actual address.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I hope Pippa talks to her later...she really needs to get better at DMing others in general

JMForte

Also you linked the 4chan referral instead of the actual address.
My bad. Fixed it, hopefully.
I hope Pippa talks to her later...she really needs to get better at DMing others in general
From the way Lisa talked just sounded like she is too busy, cause she was also upset about not being able to do some things with sleepy.

Topo Chico

From the way Lisa talked just sounded like she is too busy, cause she was also upset about not being able to do some things with sleepy.
From her tweets she's been doing a lot of music collab/general music work and I think has had some familial obligations recently as well.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Alcoholic motherfucker couldn't keep his own mouth shut, and his oshi kicked him out because of it. It's been months, and he still hasn't learned a single fucking thing.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Was the Youtuber corner as dead as it looked in all of the pictures or did they actually get a crowd at some point besides the line Critical Drinker got for a bit?
I only passed it twice the whole time. It wasn't very active when I did, but I'm not a good source. One of the times I passed by, most of the guests weren't even there. It was sequestered in a corner of the dealer's room/exhibition hall, pretty easy not to pass by at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom