"When I was younger, I actually thought fedoras were super cool. I had a few and would wear them everywhere. At least, until they became the 'reddit guy's' thing and ruined it"Mysta Rias

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

I just want to say jong isn't entertaining and nothing will make it entertaining. Not even cute girls. Or cute girls playing it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I just want to say jong isn't entertaining and nothing will make it entertaining. Not even cute girls. Or cute girls playing it.
Well lucky for you Pippa isn't a cute girl. :smugpipi:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
WTF is Skibidi toilets? :gunpeko:
You missed my post?

For the uninitiated.

Or, if you want Turkey Tom:

TL;DW it's basically the continuation of the 'lol xD randumb'-type Garry's Mod/SFM stuff prevalent throughout the last nearly 20 years, but specially made for Zoomers and Gen Alphas on TikTok.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Why are you watching the jong when you can watch the cute girl doing cute things?
Watch her do some impromptu karaoke, watch her banter with other streamers, watch her banter with her own boss, watch her cope, seethe and mald.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You have made mister Moraff very sad this day

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
You missed my post?

TL;DW it's basically the continuation of the 'lol xD randumb'-type Garry's Mod/SFM stuff prevalent throughout the last nearly 20 years, but specially made for Zoomers and Gen Alphas on TikTok.

I think I have adapted to not see things like this :pippasadl:but I'll now educate myself E It's some dum shit

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I dozed off to the sounds of pipkin and was awoken by Australian dialect, what is this nightmare.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
is anyone starting a betting pool for the phasd maojong tourney?

Short

God Damn the Sun
Archive: Pippa-marrying a sheep _ Phase Connect

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
WTF is Skibidi toilets? :gunpeko:
You missed my post?

Or alternatively

Anime Fan

Haven't seen this posted yet, so here's a funny Pippa interaction on twitter

archive

Also I love Airi. Most interactions she has with the other phase talents are pure gold.

archive

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I wonder how much of Pippa's love of Mahjong is because of her regaining her self. Gambling can give someone a sense of control without forcing them too far out of their comfort zone as there's still an element of chance. I kind of want Pippa to win the whole thing for her self esteem, but at the same time I'm worried that may form a connection to gambling for her that's not healthy. It's all so difficult.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I wonder how much of Pippa's love of Mahjong is because of her regaining her self. Gambling can give someone a sense of control without forcing them too far out of their comfort zone as there's still an element of chance. I kind of want Pippa to win the whole thing for her self esteem, but at the same time I'm worried that may form a connection to gambling for her that's not healthy. It's all so difficult.
Ken, it's just a gacha game. It's not that deep.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1691907911807.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

kingcaid

No one tell reticule shes spent like 100 usd on the account already.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Pippa is complex woman.
Look. If you really do think that gacha is gambling and therefore damaging... Take a look at Azur Lane first. Pippa has been playing that game for way longer than jong.

Anime Fan

No one tell reticule shes spent like 100 usd on the account already.
She's probably spent well over $100 on that account by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom