"I had a horrible nightmare last night; So, the first part of my dream, it... it took place in a ninja village..."Hakos Baelz

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

What did she say? I kinda tune out of what she says about every 5 minutes.
She raided or interacted with someone who was nice then got sent pictures of said person shit talking her in the past that they then started deleting.

At least I think that was it, she's getting a bit drowned out by the music so I might have misheard something

Spergatory

Early Adopter
1691898203501.png
This person has been following since December and was subbed before? You can't even say this is just some Fillian raid normie.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
What did she say? I kinda tune out of what she says about every 5 minutes.
Something about how she accidentally positively interacted with someone who hates her, someone else then showed her receipts of that person having a bunch of shitty tweets hating on her, and how the anti posts from said person suddenly began disappearing after that positive interaction. Basically average VTweeter moment in being fake/shitty & pretending to be nice.

:smugrys:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Also another good watch

JMForte

I'm back for the end of thw stream, which totally isnt going to go for another hour or two. Hate jong but the end kiss is worth it.
Is this how you be a schizo fan?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Stupid motherfuckers in chat not understanding the difference between corpo and indy.

kingcaid

I'm back for the end of thw stream, which totally isnt going to go for another hour or two. Hate jong but the end kiss is worth it.
Is this how you be a schizo fan?
Your comment has to get a heart from short and reticulr plus a few horrifyings.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Something about how she accidentally positively interacted with someone who hates her, someone else then showed her receipts of that person having a bunch of shitty tweets hating on her, and how the anti posts from said person suddenly began disappearing after that positive interaction. Basically average VTweeter moment in being fake/shitty & pretending to be nice.

I feel like that could be so many people. But since Mana is a possibility here is the last time she interacted with Pippa on twitter.

Archive

I was gonna look for when she was shit talking Phase during the Lumi Cyberlive model drama but this bitch doesn't take a break from Twitter I gave up.

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Sakana time!

We got two CEOs of Autism.

JMForte

Your comment has to get a heart from short and reticulr plus a few horrifyings.
Looks like I'm short Short. haha good one me.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Everyone gets a VIP

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Let's see if Owo can :fishfry:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
uwu_to_owo is in too. Nice.

Topo Chico

Why are there so many fucking kikes on podcasts? (and elsewhere) The most prolific poster on this site is a jew as well... it's so over

Sven

Stupid motherfuckers in chat not understanding the difference between corpo and indy.
It's not even that this time as I doubt Sakana would object to her having access to her 3D, it's that it is a collab thing with Wonder so even Phase doesn't have the full rights to the things.

uwu_to_owo is in too. Nice.
Has she even noticed he's in this yet?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Why are there so many fucking kikes on podcasts? (and elsewhere) The most prolific poster on this site is a jew as well... it's so over
jew bite.jpg

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Sakana distracted by Pippa's mushroom... I hate this

kingcaid

Cucked into Rick roll. Her life is truly a comedy.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom