"Fun fact: trans people are based and cool"Midas

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
>Everyone itt:

Code:
OOkoclol:,lddoc;,',lxk0XNWWWMMMMWNOl;',;:oOKXNXXXNNNX0xoodkOKKXK0kkOKNNXXNNNKkoc;,,,,,,,,,,,'.;oOKNWWXx:',dX0lxX
,lkO0kdc,..';dO0Odlc:c:::cok0KX0xc'',cx0KXXXXXXXNNXOdodk0XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXK0xoc:looloooc'..',lddl:cdKXkc'cx
,;;coxkkxo:,.'ckXXKKK0Odl:;,......,d0NWWNNNNXXNNKOxdk0XXNXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNNNNX0xlloooooc'..',:ldxOKXNKc..';
NKd;. ......'',,;::lodxkOOo.  .:okXWWWWWWNNNNNXOdxOXNNXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNNNNNNNNNNNWWWN0x;..;coxO0000OOxdolc;;,''
MN0c.;cc;.,:'. .:ccccc;..  .:d0NWWWWWWWWWWWWWKxdkXNNNNNNNXXXXNNNNNNXXXNNNNNNNNNNNWWWWWWN0dodxxdoc;'.          ;l
WO;'cOOl';OX0d;:kXNNXXk' .cONNNNNNNNNWWMMMMNOoo0NWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNXXNNWWWWWWWNNNWWWWWWWN0o.  .   .,,..,ldo:'xN
Xd.;oOx;,dKNWKdcxNMNOl,'o0NWNNNNNNNNWWNNWNKxlkXNWWWWWWWWWWNWWWWWWWWNXKXNWWWWWWWWNNNWNNNNNNNXkcco;..lOx;;dKWN0ocl
Nx.;lxkkOKXNNOcoXWNo. ,dXWWNNNNWWWWNX0OOK0ookXWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNKXNWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNWNOd;..,d0k;;dKNNXOc
M0:,:x0KXNNKdco0NOc..,o0NWWNNXKKKK0kxdkOkockNWNWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWXK0XNWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWWKo.  ;kkooxKNNXk:.
MN0c'o0XXOdld0NXo'.lddx0NWWNXkccldddxO0OolOXWWNXXNNNNNWWNNWWWWWNNNWNNX0KNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWWXx;...:xOKXN0o..,
MMNk;:lddokKWNk:..;xxcoONWWNklcoxddxO0xc;xNWWNK0KNWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN00KNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWWKxl;. .d0Kk. .lx
MMMN0xdOKNMW0c..':ll:,ckNWNKdoddddk00k:,l0WWNKO0XWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWN0kOXWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWWNKxloc',,'''cxOO
MMMMMWWMMMWK:.,ldxxxoccdKNKkxxxdxkOOd:.:ONWWKkkKNWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWW0kkKWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWMW0ooxx:. ,xkkkx
MMMMMMMMMNx;':dxkxxxxdllddoclllodkxlclldKWWKxcxXWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNWNXKKNWXkx0NWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWWXkclkkddxkkxxk
MMMMMMMMNx,.;oxkxxxxddxkkkxoc:lkKXXXKOdxXWXk:;dXWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWNKO0XNKxONWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWWWXl:oxkkxxxxkk
MMMMMMMW0' .:oxkxdoccd0NWWWNOdxXWMMMXxokXNOl,,oKWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWWXOxONXkkKNWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWWMNd:cdkxxxxxxd
MMMMMMNkc..,:oxkxl;;o0XWWWWNK0OKNWMMXddONNx:,;dKWWWNNWWWNNNNNNNNWWNKxxKKkk0NWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWMNOl:oxkxol::c
MMMMMNk,'lxd:cxxddx0NWWNNNWWNXKXNWMMNkookOollco0NWWWNNXXNWWNNNNNWWNKkdOOxdkNWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWWWXx:xKNNXKOkx
MMMMWd..oKOl';odxKNWWWWWWWNXKKKNWMMMXo..cdodkdlxKWWWNKxcdKWWWNNNWWWXkoxxocdXWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWWXOdKWWWWMMNX
MMMNK;.:kKx:::coONWWWNNX0kxkKNWWWXOo:';o00od0kooOWWWWNOl,;oKWWWWWWWNklddl:c0NWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWNKKXWMWNNWWNX
MMWO:';ood0XNKkdxkkdodxxddOKX0dc:::cxKOx00odO0OdxNWWWWWN0d;,;okKNNWNx:cooc:xKWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWN0KNWWWWNNNXX
MWKo,oOXKOOKNXOxxdo:,:xXWWWWKkoldOXWMW0xkkxxkKXkokXWWNNWWWNOc;::okKKx:coolcdONWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWWNKkkOKKK00OO
MKd:;d0XXKkxkd:;oxxdc,;ok0KXWWWWWMMMMMNKOkxxxKWKdlkNWWNNNWWWNNX0O00OxodollodOXWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWMXdco0XOxddx
Wk. .;cc:cOKOo.  ...      .ckOKWMMMWMMMWXkllxKWWKookNMWNNNNNWWWWWWXOdodocokkOKNWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWMNkdkXKo;cdx
0o  .k0kooKN0l.     ..,;;;,.. .o0NMMWWMMWKc,c0WMWKklxXWWNNWWWNK0kxdc,..,,clloONWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWMNklldxdlclo
:'  ;XWWXko:'    .;dkkxlcllodl,.'oKWMMWMMWKxcxKNMMN0doONWWN0kddoddoc;'',,.  .oKWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWNXKOkxdddxxdl
.  .lXW0x;.    .oKXOl::;::;;:dOxl;oXWMMWMMMN0kkKNMMMXOxxKKOxxOKXKOl,:lllc;. .;okKNWWWNNNNNNNNNNNWWNXOOXWWKxloxkx
...;xNWNO;.  ,oOXOoclk0NNNNXkdclddx0XMMMWMMMWNXXNWWMMWN0xxOKX0kxxdoccc::ldko;:cloxO0KXWWNNNNWNNNWWXkcckNW0oclxkx
'..dKNWWNXkclOXKc.;KWMMMMMMMMXc..;xXWMMMMWWMMMMMWWWWMMWNKkd:cxOKKKNWWWXk;.'oxollc:;ckXWNKXNNWNNWWWXkc:dkkocodxxx
'.,0WNNNNWWWK0Od. ;KMMMMMMMMNO,.. ,xKWMMMWWWWWWMMMMWMMNXOl,cONMMMWMMMMMXl.  .lddo:;oKNXOxKWWWNNNNWWX0xl,,cdkkxxx
'.cKW0kO00Okkkxl..,ok0KXNNXKOkdlc' 'kWMMMWWWWWWWWWMMMMWKl .kWMMMMMMMWN0d'....cx0kc;lkOxodKWWWNNNNNNWMNOl,coooooo
'cx00ocdxkdodo:''dOOxocc::;oOXNNKd'.xWMMMMWWWWWWWWWMMWXk,.'lxk0KXXKOxdddxo,.';x00xollccoOXWWWNNNNNNWMW0o:loccldx
'cddxKNWWNXKKkc,cKWWWNKOdlokXNNWWKd,oXWMMWWWWWWWWWMMMWk,.cOKX0kl;;,;lkXNNX0l''oO0Od:,',o0NWWNNNNNNNWMNOc,cdxxddo
,lk0XWMMWX0Okkkxx0KOxxk0XNNNNNNWWNO:oKWMMWWWWWWWWMMMMWx..xNMMWXx:::oOXNWWWN0d;:oxxdl:,,lONWWNNNNNNNWWNOolxKNN0xo
ox0XNWMWKoc::lxkdodO00xldOXWWWNNX0o;xNMWWWWWWWMMWWMMMWx.'kWMW0k0XNNNNWNXXNNKkllk0KXXKOkxkKNWWNNNNNWNXK0NWWWWWWNK
XkloOXKkoc:clxkxclxKXKkccoO00OOkxlcxKWWWWWWWMMMMMMMWMW0l'l0XKKKNWWWNX0xooxOOOOO0KNWMWNNXOO0XWWNNNNNWNX0XWWNXNWNX
Kd;:loooloodxollolc:;;cdOKKKKKKKKKNWMMMMMMMMMWNNNMMMMMMW0dllxkOOOOkxlcx0KOlldOkllkNMMMMWXOxOXWWNNNNWWXxxOKXXXNKO
ccd0K0kxo::loxkxc,:xOkOKXXXXXNNWWN0xxO000000OxlcldkKNMMMMWXKKKKKKKOxl:dxkd::lxd;'l0NNNWNKxoOXWWNNNNWWKdxO0000000
;o0NWWNKd;d0KXN0:,oKNXXXXXXXNNNWW0c..',,,;::;;:oo:;;dKNMMMWWWWNNNNXK0kdlcldlccldolodxkkxooxKWWWNNNNWN0:lkXNXKKXN
:kXWWWXx;;KWN0kkO0KKXXXXXNNNNNWMWKo'.';lodxkO0KKKXKxc;dKWMWWWNNNNXXXXXXKKKXKOo::cc::clodkKNWWWNNXXNWXk:,:lxO0K0O
l0WWWWXd,,KWOookXK0k0XNNNNNNNWWMW0:.,oxkkk0KKKKKKKXNOc,lXMMWWWNNNNNXXXXXXXXNXkl::cldk0XNWWNNWWNKO0NWKxc:codxxxxx
xKWWWWN0o,OXkxKNWN0doOKNNWWWWWWMWO,.cxkkOKKKKKKKKKKKX0ocONMMWWWWWNNNNNNNNNWKklldxOXWWWWWNNNWWWXOxONNOdc;cd0WNKKX
KNWXKKXNO'.:dk0KKkoccokKWMWWWWWMWO,.ckO0KKKKKKKKKKKKXXkokXWMWWWNXKKKXNWWWN0dccox0NWWWNNNNNNWWXOddOXNkoc:clkNNO0X
WN000KXKOo' .cddoc:oocd0NMMWWWWMWKo'ckKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKOkKWMMWNKOOKK0O0KKOd:;:ckXNWWNNNNNNNWWNOxddkKXxooc:lkX0dkX
WK0XNNNNNKx;..':olclclkXWMMWWWWMMWK:'lKNXKKKKKKKKKKKOkOKWMMWXOxKNWWN0xddddocckXWWWNNNNNNNWWXxclxxk00dodl:lxxocON
XKKNWNNWN0d::,..;ldxOKNMMMWWWWWWMMWKx;:dOKKKKKK000OOO0NWMMMXkdxNMWWN0xkKNXkodXWWNNNNNNNNWWNx,,lkkkkxloxl:od:coKW
WX000K000Oo:codl,',lOXNWMMMMMMMMWMMMN0ocoxO0XNNNXKKXNWMMMMMNOdoxxodkxxkKNKookNWNNNNNNNNWWXkc'cokkkdlloolclc,dKNN
WWXKOddOKXkclooddoc;,,cdOKKKXNWMMMMMMMMWNNNWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWKxl:ccodxkxocc0NNNNNNNNNNNWWOl;;coxxxlcol:;,',cOWNX
WWNNKdokO000XKOxoodxdl;.   .:lkO0KKXNWWMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWWWNNNXkl:,..,:;',dXWNNNNNNNNNNWXkcclclddoc:c:;:c,ckXWX0
WWNKOdlddxkKNMWKolool;..,coddlc::::cldxkkkOOOOOkkkkOOOOOOOkdoooc;,:odxkdcdKNWNXNNNNNNNNNKdclocldl:;:oolcccxXX0kd
WNXKklldolloxO00xl;. .:OXXXKKKOxdddxxkxdolc:,.';:c::,,;oKXKd;cddolkXXKOdlOWWNXXXXXXXXNNXOo:loccl:,,:ooc;:dOxoc:c
NNX0x::ooc::oxkko,  cONWMMWXOd,,;;;;;:ldkko:;:oxdc;;'':xXWWKxddxxokKK0xld0WNXXXXXXXXXNNXOo:llc::;;;;;;,;:cc;,;co
WXOOkl;:ldl;;clc. .l0WMMMMMXl..:ollc;'',cl:::cl:,',:cc:cok0XX0kxxO0XNNkoxKWNKKKKKKKKKXXXKx::;,,:cc:;;;::::cclllo
X0OXWWX0kolcc;'. .cKWWMMMMMX:.'lolllllool;'lO0kdllloollc:cloo;'l0WMMMWOdxKWNK00KKKKKKKKXXOd;';collodoollllccccll
0KXNWWWMNkl:c:'..oONMMMMMMNk,'cll:;;:looc,,lkOkxoc::::;;clloc''xXWMMMW0dx0WNK000KKKKK00KKKKkl:clllok0kllllllllll
0XWNNNWWWKxc:;;,;x0NWMMMMWKo,:doc:;;:llllc:;,,codlc:;;;;:looc,:0WMMMMW0xd0WWX000KKKKKK000KXKkc;:lookXKdlllollloo
>UUUU I miss pippa
e. I found a less autistically large size that still shows the emote

Sven

I'm tempted, but someone said everything in the game was 100% pay.

I ain't paying for shit in something like this. If I can't earn the upcoming Phase skins or whatever through play, I ain't gonna start.
You can "earn" pulls but it is massively grindy and very limited even if you grind to fuck and back.

Playing Silver or above earns points towards gifts as you play, you then trash the gifts for dust, then spend the dust on pulls which are limited to 5 you can buy per month (I think). The pulls are an item so you can horde them but yeah combined with the games less then stellar odds it is a Wallet game for pulls.

Skins I think are 100% wallet though, they require some unique currency and I've never seen it available anywhere but in the shop in exchange for the wallet currency but It's possible it is buried somewhere in the top ranks that you can earn it or something but I don't know.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm tempted, but someone said everything in the game was 100% pay.

I ain't paying for shit in something like this. If I can't earn the upcoming Phase skins or whatever through play, I ain't gonna start.
Well, you can get up to 5 free summon scrolls (chances to get something) a month but you really have grind for it (and be silver room rank), unless there's events that give you more coins and gifts. But the odds of getting character are very low. If it's just an event to complete and get a background though, that's not so bad.
Characters would be cool but again, the odds of pulling one are so low that it would be a lot of money to waste to get even 1.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Imagine paying actual money for a jong gacha, which auto-correct wants to call gavha for some reason, this is so sad

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Imagine paying actual money for a jong gacha, which auto-correct wants to call gavha for some reason, this is so sad
I'm tempted to pull for the cripple girl. There's an emote of her drifting her wheelchair lmao

node

I'm tempted to pull for the cripple girl. There's an emote of her drifting her wheelchair lmao
"Inclusive" western devs could never. Shine on you crazy Japs

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I mean, who doesn't love gambling?
I am a good boy that goes to church and is not tempted by the devil and his gambling.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think fishman on the discord, from what someone in /pcg/ posted a while ago, said it wasn't gacha.
People were saying fish mentioned it's not a gacha collab. So I assume not
contextsakanfroutcake.PNG

notagatcha.PNG

Okay so, at most maybe those beach arts will be backgrounds you can get from an event.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
In the absence of my regular pipkin fix I've decided to take up methamphetamines.

node

I am a good boy that goes to church and is not tempted by the devil and his gambling.
There really isn't anything to be tempted by.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Fuwamoco's last song is starting now. If she shows up soon, we know the reason. Also, this karaoke has been fucking KINO. You guys had better catch it if you can.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I'm going for a walk, I hope Pippa wakes up as soon as I'm gone and posts or streams.:pippasadl:

Stunned But Dumb

Capipalists? More like Ca-sapling-ists

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Fuwamoco's last song is starting now. If she shows up soon, we know the reason. Also, this karaoke has been fucking KINO. You guys had better catch it if you can.
been listening to it myself, has been good

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
There really isn't anything to be tempted by.

Sugar Pie Honey Bunch playing with the MC lazily cheering them on is just the chef's kiss on this dystopian horror.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Self proclaimed lewdtuber & future forty one percenter Mistress Bailey reacts to Pippa's take on lewdtubing.

(posting here to protect the main thread)

When people bitch about Pippa's reaction content, shit like this is a reminder that it can be so much worse.

I sat through this for some reason so I'll spare you all the time: the reaction part is just them watching the clip, occasionally pausing the video and repeating what Pippa said in their own words as though it was their own original point they come up with. Afterward they talk a lot of nothing, then diagnose Pippa with ADHD because she can't stick to one topic while talking.

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
When people bitch about Pippa's reaction content, shit like this is a reminder that it can be so much worse.

I sat through this for some reason so I'll spare you all the time: the reaction part is just them watching the clip, occasionally pausing the video and repeating what Pippa said in their own words as though it was their own original point they come up with. Afterward they talk a lot of nothing, then diagnose Pippa with ADHD because she can't stick to one topic while talking.
Also I love how the troon labeled Pippa not being in favor of complete coomerism as "incel rhetoric".

Sven

In the absence of my regular pipkin fix I've decided to take up methamphetamines.
Remember to inform everybody if this makes more Pippa's or less Pippa's appear when next your lucid

With no Pippa I figured I might as well catch it live as well since the opportunity was there, their duetting really shows they have been doing this together for a long time

node

Tumblr exploding out into the rest of the internet like a disgusting boil really has changed society for the worse, huh?
e.
Also I love how the troon labeled Pippa not being in favor of complete coomerism as "incel rhetoric".
I'm gonna go back to the homeland, to a certain sideshow thread and pick the first post showing an individual. I'd be shocked if it didn't reek of coomerism.
e. part 2.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
so pippa got a soft suspension for the lolicon shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom