"Social Justice Warrior Certificate? I don't want this. I don't even like Twitter"Tenma Maemi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1690514959640.png

A WOMAN GHOSTED ME, LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LET'S ASK THE FUCKING HIKKINEET FOR ADVICE ON SOMETHING SHE HAS NO FRAME OF REFERENCE FOR!
God, I fucking hate chat.

e:
1690515065049.png

YES, LET'S TAKE ADVICE FROM CHAT, 90% OF WHICH HAVE NEVER TOUCHED A WOMAN. LET'S GOOOO!
Why don't these fuckers just go onto Discord or whatever to ask this kind of shit if they're just gonna get advice from chat instead of attempting to derail Pippa's streams? Oh wait, I know why, they're attentionseeking.

JMForte

I'm half tempted to do a write up on peruanon/goldylogs in the /vt/ thread. Actual schizo who posts some of the most retarded bait on /pcg/ and sits on /pcg/ basically all day doing it.

SomeRando

I'm surprised Pippa's being so skeptical about the alien stuff, figured she'd be eating it up.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I'm surprised Pippa's being so skeptical about the alien stuff, figured she'd be eating it up.
The government/media told her something.
Of course she's going to be immediately skeptical.

Sven

She's mentioned having a lot of family in the chair force (almost mentioned as I was typing) so she is probably a bit more skeptical then the average on this

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She might be kinda retarded but she also isn't a complete sheep.
She's adorably retarded but when it comes down to things her mind is as sharp as tack.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
She's mentioned having a lot of family in the chair force (almost mentioned as I was typing) so she is probably a bit more skeptical then the average on this
ufos aren't real. sorry. that said if aliens exist, they need to be saved by Christ.

kingcaid

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Conspiracy Reticule time, but I think Asmongold prewatches a lot of the videos before watching them on stream as too often he'll make a point and then the video makes the exact same point. Deadwing Dork did this a lot too, but he'd eventually come out and say that he prewatched it and it wasn't fully organic.

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
that said if aliens exist, they need to be saved by Christ.
"And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd."

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
image (4).jpg
Getting some good faces out of this derped tracking.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Alot of stuff can fuck with your eyes and make you think you've seen what's not there.

Side note: One of the best things I've seen was a space X launch and the rocket trails behind it one night

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
So while I agree with Pippa, there's an interesting thing where people don't notice what they're not looking for. So people will often times be oblivious to really weird things unless those things are pointed out to them specifically. It's why when something is pointed out to you, you usually start noticing that thing everywhere. So the military equipment picking it up because it's scanning for abnormalities is more reasonable than it would first seem.

That being said, I think it's more likely it's just random crap and not aliens almost all of the time if not all of the time.

Edit: The Faerie thing is true. I'm surprised Pippa is unaware of this as a selkie.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
That was a donation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom