"I can't stop it if your pp gets hard"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I never read Flowers for Algernon but with how much she is referencing eating eggs in relation to that novel I just assume some dude eats an egg and dies. Probably a metaphor for how the author can't eat protein because they're a massive pussy.
I just picture the following
1689912695134.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I never read Flowers for Algernon but with how much she is referencing eating eggs in relation to that novel I just assume some dude eats an egg and dies. Probably a metaphor for how the author can't eat protein because they're a massive pussy.
I don't remember anything about eggs in Flowers for Algernon. It's about a mouse and a retard getting some experimental treatment to make them super intelligent.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Negzana

Story about a clinical retard who uses a serum to become intelligent and adjusts to his new social situation (Including dating his teacher who turned out to be the same age as him) but it starts degenerating and he watches as his intelligence declines again in horror.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I just don't understand why everyone is so mean to poor Pippa. :pippasadl:
It isn't being mean to her, it's just that the people who unironically find her sexually attractive are more than likely severely fucked in the head is all.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I just don't understand why everyone is so mean to poor Pippa. :pippasadl:

I'm sure Pippa is a decently attractive woman (minus the fucked up teeth), but I know too much about her to ever think of her that way.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Uncle Ruckus would've loved if Pippa watched boondocks

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It isn't being mean to her, it's just that the people who unironically find her sexually attractive are more than likely severely fucked in the head is all.
I'm sure Pippa is a decently attractive woman (minus the fucked up teeth), but I know too much about her to ever think of her that way.
It's not mean to say that a woman having terrible breath because she forgot to brush her teeth this week makes it difficult to become aroused around her.

I assume they're attracted to her personality as no one really knows what she looks like.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I assume they're attracted to her personality as no one really knows what she looks like.
I'm not sure that's any better.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Hff201

Early Adopter
tn: "I didn't watch Boondocks because it has black people in it"

Because typing "I want her to suffocate me with her thighs" is the usual reaction to thinking a girl has a nice personality.

kingcaid

Pippa applying proper laundry techniques to dealing with other ethnicities is peak.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Because typing "I want her to suffocate me with her thighs" is the usual reaction to thinking a girl has a nice personality.
They're just stupid and don't know how to express their appreciation of someone without making it weird.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
That's our little sister, what is wrong with you people!

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Holy fuck Pippa lmao

Hff201

Early Adopter
They're just stupid and don't know how to express their appreciation of someone without making it weird.
This is the most ironic post I have ever seen.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yeah Pippa you can't look like a whore even at the fabric store, crazy :pekomusliml:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom