[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa, the best thing to do for yourself is build healthy habits. Learn to be preventative and to sustain a good condition rather than let things spiral. Just be on top of your shit like your parents taught you to.

lvl8

There's a reason she has Kiwi followers.

The Remi one is far dirtier than any of the other rooms, it's just filthy in a way that's not visible to the naked eye.
The toilet is probably where the horror lies...

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Spergatory

Early Adopter

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Jacks Wasted Life

Who just sent monopoly money to call her the messiah? Is Henri back? Daniel Lindroos is the name

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
you tried them for like a week and gave up on other kinds right out the gate Pippa....

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Antidepressants are pretty bad, atleast in my experience. They made me worse and i eventually cold turkey'd myself off of em

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Who just sent monopoly money to call her the messiah? Is Henri back? Daniel Lindroos is the name
1689738415089.png

Anime Fan

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Damn this room is almost exactly like mine from early 2010s

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
you tried them for like a week and gave up on other kinds right out the gate Pippa....
She seems fine without them now so that's good. I believe in her.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Antidepressants are pretty bad, atleast in my experience. They made me worse and i eventually cold turkey'd myself off of em
While I don't like taking them myself, they do help me personally. I don't feel dead on them like a lot do and it beats being easily irritable and ready to fight someone once frustrated. Hopefully I can get off them relatively soon.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa why do WE need to hear the alert :gurastress:The alert should be for YOU if you were a 2 view or lower so you could acknowledge new subs and members, it's just obnoxious like this!

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
While I don't like taking them myself, they do help me personally. I don't feel dead on them like a lot do and it beats being easily irritable and ready to fight someone once frustrated. Hopefully I can get off them relatively soon.
I really do think they get a worse rep then they deserve as someone who take them atm I can say that they have ups and downs and the first prescription isn't always right but in the end they've helped me

Eat em and breed em

I need help
All the best man

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I really do think they get a worse rep then they deserve as someone who take them atm I can say that they have ups and downs and the first prescription isn't always right but in the end they've helped me
I've had meds turn me into a zombie (Depakote) meds that made me swap between euphoric and having intrusive thoughts of an heroing (SSRIs) and I've had meds that made it just a little bit easier to wake up in the morning (Wellbutrin).

I think all the meds hate really should be directed to SSRI's specifically since it happens to be the one that a lot of the school shooters turn out to be on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom