"Yes that's right; Do not jerk off to feet or else God will make sure that your dog explodes"Lia Rinkou

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I got attacked by a homeless negro once. Dude was like 6'5 but built like a stick, threw concrete at me. I might be a bit shorter that him, but the second I turned around he freaked the fuck out and hustled away. Really glad he did because I didn't want to make the news for beating up a darkie. Whats fucked up is that I gave him some sandwhiches before this exchange after he spotted me from across the street and walked right up to me. Schizo fucka

Also related

Colored.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
DSPbros... the bridges.....

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Even flat I'm sure Pippa is adorable. Besides, there's such a thing as too much booba.
What the fu-

No wait, you are totally right. Flat justice or something, I dunno. You keep your sights where they are aimed, reticule. Hey I get it now

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Even flat I'm sure Pippa is adorable. Besides, there's such a thing as too much booba.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
You'd be saying the opposite if Pippa was absolutely stacked.

Short

God Damn the Sun
wtf is wrong with the people that make these DSP videos why do they allways suck?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Sven

wtf is wrong with the people that make these DSP videos why do they allways suck?
It's DSP, kind of hard to make anything involving him not suck

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
DSP is one of the most boring cows compared to the options out there.

Topo Chico

The DSP x Holo twitter vids have been great. DSP on his own is just boring. Least favorite lolcow

e:
based pippa endorses piracy

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa is right, chasing a fad is kind of dumb, not just because of the price but because everyone doing it. Sometimes doing something more fringe will get more views early on as people might be looking for it but can't find anyone doing things for that game.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Real old fags remember, and I'm talking real old fags, actually older than me remember when cartridges and floppy disk games were 70 to 100 bucks. I think I saw Street Fighter 2 being sold for like 125. Good times

imozoN

The problem is that most DSP clippers add 30 second intros, obnoxious soundclips, pointless cuts, or the clip is 10 minutes long with only 30 seconds of actual content. The clip she's watching is slowed for some reason, but it could be so much worse.

Topo Chico

Real old fags remember, and I'm talking real old fags, actually older than me remember when cartridges and floppy disk games were 70 to 100 bucks. I think I saw Street Fighter 2 being sold for like 125. Good times
You gave me flashbacks to later than that but applied to that era too, installing a PC game over multiple discs. FUCK that was cringe.

Sven

DSP is one of the most boring cows compared to the options out there.
I find him a strange one, he is fascinating to see weekly/monthly overviews & breakdowns of but following him on the day by day (outside drama shit) he is boring as shit and god help you if you can actually stand to watch his content.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Never thought I'd see Pippa defend amouranth

Piarro

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom