"Italians are white. Italians are not black. Americans are dark. Americans are brown"Komachi Panko

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Japanese media is better than Western media because it actually has creativity instead of being a comity made globohomo bullshit. Anything good in Western media will eventually be ground down and turned into an unrecognizable paste of agenda pushing.

And that's not to say it's always high art coming from there, but even the fun popcorn stuff is actually made to be fun, instead of some retarded attempt to make people accept an unfunny female comedian.
Hollywood can almost never have a gay character, they have to scream about it because it's usually done for profit. It's the same for all the other western companies. I haven't heard anything about rainbow capitalism from Japan. Gay characters just exist, which is actually preferable for everyone; including LGBT people.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Hollywood can almost never have a gay character, they have to scream about it because it's usually done for profit. It's the same for all the other western companies. I haven't heard anything about rainbow capitalism from Japan. Gay characters just exist, which is actually preferable.
It's the same with female characters and why they usually suck in Western media. They can't write them with any flaws or real hardship, so whereas the original Iron Man had Tony Stark being stuck in cave and beaten by ISIS because of his own technology being used against him, something like Captain Marvel just has to accept how cool she is.

You just can't write interesting characters if they have to be perfect.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
wait what

thanks for telling me, YAAAAAAY! LOVE RABBIT💗💗💗💗
The fact that you didn't even notice that Pippa read your comment and named you in the chat shows your lack of dedication! Weakest Capippalist by far!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Slav media is very strange, it tends to be stuck in the 90's in terms of production, but they put out some very crazy shit. A Serbian Film is one of those things that when you learn the background behind it, it becomes more interesting and does go with your point about them really getting the misery thing right.
To write some really convincing misery, you gotta live it. And no matter where you go in the Slavic world, you've got misery by the bucket. Except in Slovenia, they're borerline W*stoids so all they do is have gay sex and have good gun laws while making twice as much money as anyone else.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Also I checked out the shorts of the upcoming EIEN vtubers and Kilia, the sea creature, has a very nice singing voice.

Whoever this vtuber is, she's in Pippa's chat RIGHT NOW!

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Takoyaki shops need to be common place.

Edit: Joms gets his mention during the Bateman business card bit.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Eat your vegetables @NolanCrush , fight that piece of 'tism.
Hey now, I might not like tomatoes and lettuce but that doesn't mean I hate all vegatation. I love eating frui;, I like potatoes, carrots, etc. Corn is one of my favorite food too.
The fact that you didn't even notice that Pippa read your comment and named you in the chat shows your lack of dedication! Weakest Capippalist by far!
I couldn't notice because I wasn't there

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Ragekin > Cringekin, just saying.

Edit: But Dumbkin = Ragekin?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
"THEY'RE FUCKING CATS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I WANT THEM!'- Pippa screamed.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Jershbros...

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Hey actual mother is watching, HAHAHAHAHA

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mamakin: are ya winnin Pippa?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Mamakin raised you Pippa, she knows of your vomit drawer.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Plum wine mixed with sake is very good.

Sven

At this point I think Mama-kin has godly comedic timing as Pippa is forced to demean herself yet again before her

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This has been an A+ Pippa stream, but the Mamakin peer pressure has bumped this into S-Tier easily.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Embarrassed Pippa is very adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom