"You don't tell anyone if you see inside a girl!"Shiori Novella

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
>part of the magic is party finder
It's pretty telling that Pippa hasn't gotten past A Realm Reborn after playing for two years in FFXIV.
I kind of get the feeling. I've started FF XIV twice in the last couple years and basically reached the point after you save the pixie thing in the woods and start running around the world to deliver letters to guys in random lodges and quit around the same point both times. Not that the game was bad, I actually liked it, but I think I'm just less committed to continuing the same game as much lately.

I'm pretty sure she was in her puritan "SJW" stage during that time
I wouldn't really call it SJW, she's just degenerate in fantasies but in life she's a good girl. All her stances on relationships are almost trad when it comes to real life, she just gets weird with games and stuff.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
FFIV is so full of degeneracy. It has some pretty hard core/dedicated dungeon people, but man, the pvp is dead. Not to mention the amount of public ERP is so fucking cringe.
The PVP is dead because it's shallow as fuck and unbalanced. You get a samurai with LB and the parry to just walk forward and he deletes the entire enemy team because nobody can see what the fuck is going on. I do like Crystalline Conflict a lot because the matches are 5 minutes tops, so if your teammates are a bunch of Pippas, you'll be out of there in about a minute thirty.
I kind of get the feeling. I've started FF XIV twice in the last couple years and basically reached the point after you save the pixie thing in the woods and start running around the world to deliver letters to guys in random lodges and quit around the same point both times. Not that the game was bad, I actually liked it, but I think I'm just less committed to continuing the same game as much lately.
Thing is, A Realm Reborn isn't bad, it's just really fucking slow and you're just being an adventure wagie until level 30-ish, at which point you get one of the worst fetch quest chains I've ever seen in a game, only for the game to go "the fetch quests were AIDS on purpose lmao" and then the game speeds up.

Only for you to finish ARR's second half which is pretty good and have to slog through ARR's postgame quests.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Kirsche's racism make Sakana sweat with fear.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It's pretty telling that Pippa hasn't gotten past A Realm Reborn after playing for two years in FFXIV.
After what just happened I would beleive she'd be wiping on Titan forever. I haven't played since 2014 though, I assume they nerfed it to be baby proof by now though.

lvl8

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Thing is, A Realm Reborn isn't bad, it's just really fucking slow and you're just being an adventure wagie until level 30-ish, at which point you get one of the worst fetch quest chains I've ever seen in a game, only for the game to go "the fetch quests were AIDS on purpose lmao" and then the game speeds up.

Only for you to finish ARR and have to slog through ARR's postgame quests.
I didn't feel like it was a bad game, just didn't keep me playing long term. Probably doesn't help that I haven't played much FF games so I'm not as attached to the series. I definitely wanted to like the game as it had a lot of nice visuals and felt like something I'd like, but I'm not sure what made me drop it.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I want to see this house Kirsche is talking about. That sounds like a thing of beauty in a sea of degenerate nightclubs.

ARR and post ARR are ridiculously slow. They cut down on some of the ARR quests, but they really should've done a lot more. The fetch quests are... better then fetch quests in most games, but there's only so many times you can deliver letters or crystals to people before you lose interest in the story. The expansion goes by much faster.

After what just happened I would beleive she'd be wiping on Titan forever. I haven't played since 2014 though, I assume they nerfed it to be baby proof by now though.
I never played the original version, but they did adjust all of the early game raids sometime after Endwalker came out.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
FFIV is so full of degeneracy. It has some pretty hard core/dedicated dungeon people, but man, the pvp is dead. Not to mention the amount of public ERP is so fucking cringe.
Only one solution to the problem.
:Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
Titan isn't as bad now by merit the lag issues of the servers have been improved. But they did allow you to be rezzed after you've been punted off.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Yeah, Pippa was a fucking beacon of Gondor for the foot reveal tradition. People both inside and outside of the Vtuber community was in there, 12K people waited for her feet.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Somehow I feel like little Pippa played TERA like current Pippa plays most games (she doesn't), and virgins only put up with her because girl.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
ARR and post ARR are ridiculously slow. They cut down on some of the ARR quests, but they really should've done a lot more. The fetch quests are... better then fetch quests in most games, but there's only so many times you can deliver letters or crystals to people before you lose interest in the story. The expansion goes by much faster.
I don't think it was the pacing that was a problem. I actually ran most places just because I enjoyed running around in their open world. I really don't know what made me drop it both times.

JMForte

Yeah, Pippa was a fucking beacon of Gondor for the foot reveal tradition. People both inside and outside of the Vtuber community was in there, 12K people waited for her feet.
Pippa is always going to be remembered as THE foot vtuber. It's her legacy, on top of being like a nazi or something along those lines.

Sven

Somehow I feel like little Pippa played TERA like current Pippa plays most games (she doesn't), and virgins only put up with her because girl.
She plays all her MMO's the same way, dress up and RP simulators with some combat thing tacked on for the other people to do

God's Strongest Dragoon

Is Ina like the only vtuber that is actually competent at MMOs? I know Vesper and Bettel love WoW but I have no clue how sweaty they got.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>why are there so many skills in FFXIV
Pippa...It's the game with the most fucking streamlined, laser focused class kits and playstyles.
Is Ina like the only vtuber that is actually competent at MMOs? I know Vesper and Bettel love WoW but I have no clue how sweaty they got.
Ina is a fucking monster. From WoW wednsdays, Vesper is pretty OK, but he's still stuck in the 2007 mindset of having fun instead of metafagging a solved game.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
No "Kee-koo" sound every time someone uses push to talk, immersion ruined.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>"Your guild leader just teaches you everything"
>FFXI Saturday morning Dynamus PTSD
:gunpeko:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
No "Kee-koo" sound every time someone uses push to talk, immersion ruined.
Where's the fleet commander getting so assmad he gives himself priority speaker in Ventrillo so he can scream over everyone else?

Kirsche's dog had a :calivomit: moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom