"I don't mean to get too into, like, the Final Fantasy racism; I was fine if people were racist against, like-"Grimmi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Lumi missing her submission :shiinastare:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Of course she likes the devouring swarm that breaks down ecosystems just by existing, it makes perfect sense.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
After the #KickVic crowd made themselves known to the greater public with their actions, I've been poisoned on anime dubs as a whole. Same goes for the voice actors who take up VTuber avatars while constantly referring to the fact that they are, indeed, voice actors.
See, that would be more of an issue, but there are plenty of ways to watch them without paying the parasites.

40k fans talk about anything that isn't 40k challenge level IMPOSSIBLE
I never got the appeal of it. Some of the models look cool but the people are very spergy.

SomeRando

See, that would be more of an issue, but there are plenty of ways to watch them without paying the parasites.

I never got the appeal of it. Some of the models look cool but the people are very spergy.

I don't play with the models because I'm way too poor for that shit. But I enjoy the lore.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
40k fans talk about anything that isn't 40k challenge level IMPOSSIBLE
At some point spilling spaghetti over Warhammer 40K became socially acceptable online and now it's gotten so out of control that genie ain't going back in the bottle.

It's like how Cartman faked Tourette's to say curse words in public and did it so much he gave himself actual Tourette's and started saying worse shit.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Occasionally fantastic videogames, in a sea of trash games, great lore (narrated by lore youtubers so you can listen to it while playing the games).

Would never recommend getting into the minis unless you're 3d printing your own.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa likes Combi Christ? Based.

Occasionally fantastic videogames, in a sea of trash games, great lore (narrated by lore youtubers so you can listen to it while playing the games).

Would never recommend getting into the minis unless you're 3d printing your own.
I played the Vermin Tide game (maybe it was the second one), that was fun but clunky.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I know nothing about Warhammer and I'm glad I don't.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Warhammer is too expensive of a hobby to maintain, which is why I'm glad the video games exist so that I can play without spending thousands on armies

...Instead of thousands, I only have to pay hundreds in DLC, what a deal!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa likes Combi Christ? Based.

I played the Vermin Tide game (maybe it was the second one), that was fun but clunky.
Vermintide 2 used to be really good, but they fucked it up by making it slow and gay, that's also fantasy warhammer, not 40k. If you ever do want to get into it, start with either Dawn of War 1, Mechanicus or Space Marine, or I guess Total War Warhammer for Fantasy, if you can put up with how shit every Total War game post Shogun 2 was.

Topo Chico

Sheep :hololove: 20/10 waifu

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Remember when Pippa and Lisa were going to do a Minecraft Parody song cross-company with PC and Tsunderia?

Neither do they, we've been denied of content

Spergatory

Early Adopter
First 11/10 waifu.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Lisa feels too pure to like as a waifu.

Vermintide 2 used to be really good, but they fucked it up by making it slow and gay, that's also fantasy warhammer, not 40k. If you ever do want to get into it, start with either Dawn of War 1, Mechanicus or Space Marine, or I guess Total War Warhammer for Fantasy, if you can put up with how shit every Total War game post Shogun 2 was.
All I know there was a preacher guy that was fun and an elf who eventually became a machine gun. The bad thing was group play could take forever and it was hard to play multiple characters, so maybe I played once it became slower as the run and gun was a lot of fun, but when it became grindy it sucked.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Did she buy the Vesper underpants?

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Lisa feels too pure to like as a waifu.
Lisa is sweet and simultaneously makes you want to bully her and beat the shit out of anyone who'd make her cry.

God's Strongest Dragoon

>Nina merch
>Vesper merch
Alright, someone else make the joke about Pippa having mommy & daddy issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom