"The doctor suspected stomach bacteria, to figure that out he needed me to shit in a cup. So I have to go to the hospital for a bunch of stuff, but also to drop off a cup of shit. I took a bunch of laxatives that day, I drank a coffee, I drank some aloe vera juice, I ate some spinach, had some orange juice, long story short, I shat my soul out later that day. The worst part was I had to scoop the mousse au chocolat into this fucking cup. It was so moussie, and chunky. The medicine I am taking, it seems to help. The first night was still rough, but this night, I feel great. I feel very gassy. Hopefully whatever it is the medicines are working well against that, and now we just hope and preygge (Pray) that when I call on Monday they didn't find anything else that's suspicious."Shylily

[Live] Phase Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I am not so cucked I'd give you money on the pretense that I receive what could be generously described as a tiny bit of internet clout in return.

Thank god somebody here is still rational.

god damnit

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
You know what? I'll pull off the ultimate gambit:

I will only give up on Dizzy if, and only if, Ember Amane marries me instead. Clearly, forum opinion on her is that she is "boring", when that could be further from the truth! I will make it my life's mission to share the charm points of Ember, even if it kills me! Do you want me out of the Dizzy Bowl? Set me up with Ember instead, I will literally never stop talking about her. (Dizzy, don't read this)
Ah, doing the opposite of what superduper did I see. The key difference here is that it doesn't sound retarded.
... Is this what a hooker feels like after the first blowjob?
Ay I'll give you $20 for Dottovu's Kronii's Husband title.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
... Is this what a hooker feels like after the first blowjob?
If it's any consolation, what you're doing is more akin to pimping than prostituting yourself.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Ah, doing the opposite of what superduper did I see. The key difference here is that it doesn't sound retarded.
I promise you, I can make it sound infinitely more retarded with enough effort

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
WHY
ARE
YOU
ENABLING
ME
Because funny
Also
FRENZYtiny.png

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Gamers of the asylum should be waking up at this moment, because we have another Jelly Skyfactory 4 stream at the top of the coming hour:

Consistent! Almost as if you could set an alarm each day at the same time so you don't miss her - and why would you ever miss Jelly?

Negzana

Gamers of the asylum should be waking up at this moment, because we have another Jelly Skyfactory 4 stream at the top of the coming hour:

Consistent! Almost as if you could set an alarm each day at the same time so you don't miss her - and why would you ever miss Jelly?

I want her denial of being yabai and a cake/hag to break down and she ends up becoming PC's Marine.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
If Krampus latches onto Jelly and makes her do weird things, that might actually get a response from the talents condemning him

...Or whatever's left of him after the fans get to him.

EDIT: Here we go, Jelly's Midlife Crisis

"My friends are getting married, and I'm playing Minecraft - and I'm a VTuber"

And now she's complaining about "when am I going to get married? Is it too late?"

HAG STOCKS *SOARING*

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
"Being unhealthy is soy" -Jelly Hoshiumi, 2023

"Cigarettes are just pacifiers for adult men." -Jelly's Continued Mid-Life Crisis, Somewhere In The Middle

This is worth the double-post, especially after her mid-life crisis a few minutes ago

EDIT: she has been coping and malding and seething for at least 15 minutes now, this is good content

EDIT 2: And now she's gone through the "If you're being bullied, just close your eyes and ignore it", which would lead itself to a meme that would get you perma banned across the entirety of Phase Connect

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
EDIT 2: And now she's gone through the "If you're being bullied, just close your eyes and ignore it", which would lead itself to a meme that would get you perma banned across the entirety of Phase Connect
1686664511532.png

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Jelly learned how to program through Minecraft and enjoys typing (doesn't consider it manual labor), don't tell Proctor

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
awawawawa? awawawa awawawa. awawa awawawa, awawawawawa awawa awawawwa. awawawawawawa. awawawa awawawawa? awawawawawawawawa awawawa awawa awawawa awawawa awawawawa. awawawawa awawawa, awawawa, awawa, awawawawa, awawawa awa! awawawawawawawawawawawawawawa, awawawawa awawawa awawawa...

Amoeba

awawawawawa

awawawawawawa!

Negzana

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Ember Amane is going to stream Pikmin 3 again at the top of the hour, and I will personally fight anyone who calls her boring at the local waffle house:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ember Amane is going to stream Pikmin 3 again at the top of the hour, and I will personally fight anyone who calls her boring at the local waffle house:

I mean I have no intention of going to the waffle house and calling her boring

I might go there and call her hot, but I can do that here to

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I mean I have no intention of going to the waffle house and calling her boring

I might go there and call her hot, but I can do that here to
Well, yes, she is literally fire, and I will face you in mortal kombat at the local waffle house regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom