"sometimes I post pregnant brian griffin and see if anyone sees it before I can delete it - nobody has caught it just yet"Coni Confetti

[Live] Phase Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I swear every time other PC talents talk about Pippa they describe her as some sort of vtuber graybeard who has her finger on the pulse of the entirety of the business if not the internet as a whole. Outside of parasocially catching feels when she starts to do minecraft talk it would be such a god damned tragedy to lose someone with such knowledge. And yes, I still think this in spite of the recent series of react streams.
Well Pippa literally has no life, she is a shut-in who probably watches vtubers all day.

Kalion

:)
She forgot to use the clicker...

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I swear every time other PC talents talk about Pippa they describe her as some sort of vtuber graybeard who has her finger on the pulse of the entirety of the business if not the internet as a whole. Outside of parasocially catching feels when she starts to do minecraft talk it would be such a god damned tragedy to lose someone with such knowledge. And yes, I still think this in spite of the recent series of react streams.
Pippa has been scouring the internet for over a decade now, maybe even two. By internet standards, she's fucking Ancient.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Should gamers be waking up right about now? Sources say yes, as Jelly will be streaming Muse Dash in a few minutes, where she will not be upset at her mistakes in the slightest:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Tenma is in chat, confirms she has material on Jelly that will ruin her idol image, Jelly is pleading with her

Ember said something similar in her stream yesterday, watch the stream yourself to find out, yes I'm still seething+coping+malding

Week 2 of being an idol, she has been on her best behavior - place your bets on how much longer before the cracks begin to form, and which of the girls will be the straw that breaks the camel's back?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
She's now tilting and 'needing to switch keyboards'. We going to see full rage gremlin?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I will be entertained is all this Seiso Idol dream stuff is just build up for Jelly to sing some ultra yab stuff at her performance and subvert expectations.
I mean I'll be entertained either way just sayen...

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Another Dizzy stream in less than two hours, if you're not a fan of her already, I don't know what to say to you:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Another Dizzy stream in less than two hours, if you're not a fan of her already, I don't know what to say to you:

Dizzy streaming the same time as Serina, why must they make me choose? :pikameefuck:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I will be entertained is all this Seiso Idol dream stuff is just build up for Jelly to sing some ultra yab stuff at her performance and subvert expectations.
I mean I'll be entertained either way just sayen...
The absolute funniest possibility from her seiso idoru approach is if she actually manages to pull off never swearing on stream, for months or even years, only to accidentally call someone a Yamanba out of nowhere.

Technically that wouldn't break the streak.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Is it something with her mic settings or is it just like how she talks with how her lip/general mouth noises are like at the forefront of the audio?

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Dizzy's already losing it

I know she said this is a bit and kayfabe, but that seems more and more likely to be copium

She's perfect

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

> Green is generally a safe color to eat
Mold is green, Dizzy.

> She reacts to a mold comment before I post it
... we are soulmates.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Desperately convincing myself this "bit" about mold and blood, is just a bit. Kayfabe. Playing into her character as a parasite. :shiinastare:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Is it something with her mic settings or is it just like how she talks with how her lip/general mouth noises are like at the forefront of the audio?
I just assumed it's to do with her braces

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Dizzy has to physically restrain herself from Reeeing
:SelenHAHAhere:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Connect, GOTTEM

Anyway Dizzy and I are getting married next week no one is invited
also no

we'll never get unrestrained Dizzy noises in place of actual speech, literally 1984

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom