"this is the pattern of behavior which i call 'wife-baiting' - in which i post things that make people want me as their wife"Juniper Heartstrings

[Live] Phase Invaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
The first person to donate me $20 on BMAC will get a 'Dizzy's Wife' custom banner.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
She also plays niche Japanese tactical rpgs and jrpgs, she's amazing greatest woman ever

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I own at least three copies of Brigandine, it's great, ALSO

They should seriously consider switching to a superior friendship ruining board game, such as 100% Orange Juice.

Put the DLC tab on Yagoo.

Good to know Dizzy thought my idea was good enough to swipe from HoloLive, and she even bought all of the DLC herself instead of blackmailing Sakanyan to buy it for her, all me bros (real)

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Kynseed is a game I haven't thought of in a while. It's a pretty solid Stardew equivalent.

The first person to donate me $20 on BMAC will get a 'Dizzy's Wife' custom banner.
Done deal

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Done deal

I just realized I said 'Wife' rather than 'Husband' but that just makes it better.

Also holy shit stop enabling my blatant nepotism.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Now that he has taken that title. How much for Dizzy's Husband?

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
"Please don't make Big Mouth fanart, I would really like to never see that ever"

The pact is sealed, Dizzy, saying nothing and moving onto another topic would have prevented what's about to happen

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Now that he has taken that title. How much for Dizzy's Husband?

This was a joke I didn't expect anyone to take seriously and I would feel dirty taking advantage of my users like this.

$25.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I just realized I said 'Wife' rather than 'Husband' but that just makes it better.
This was a joke I didn't expect anyone to take seriously and I would feel dirty taking advantage of my users like this.
FUCK I thought that was the joke

Don't feel bad I've been meaning to donate anyways

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

$25.
Banners should be used to bully your users

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

$25.
This is outrageous!
This is slanderous!
This is extortion!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
... Is this what a hooker feels like after the first blowjob?

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Damn Dizzy is really tangent-y and almost manic this stream

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
You know what? I'll pull off the ultimate gambit:

I will only give up on Dizzy if, and only if, Ember Amane marries me instead. Clearly, forum opinion on her is that she is "boring", when that could be further from the truth! I will make it my life's mission to share the charm points of Ember, even if it kills me! Do you want me out of the Dizzy Bowl? Set me up with Ember instead, I will literally never stop talking about her. (Dizzy, don't read this)

...DIZZY WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN "SPEAKING OF DEWORMING", ARE YOU TRYING TO OUT-KIRSCHE KIRSCHE

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
You know what? I'll pull off the ultimate gambit:

I will only give up on Dizzy if, and only if, Ember Amane marries me instead. Clearly, forum opinion on her is that she is "boring", when that could be further from the truth! I will make it my life's mission to share the charm points of Ember, even if it kills me! Do you want me out of the Dizzy Bowl? Set me up with Ember instead, I will literally never stop talking about her. (Dizzy, don't read this)

...DIZZY WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN "SPEAKING OF DEWORMING", ARE YOU TRYING TO OUT-KIRSCHE KIRSCHE
Already planning to cheat on your new brain parasite? Have some sense of loyalty you :WHORE!!!:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
@God's Strongest Sanalite

So, about rent for your 'Gyaru Appreciator' banner... these are trying economic times... I'm sure you understand that we all need to tighten our belts...

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
If she kept her Gyaru Tiger Tomboy, you would be in the pit with the rest of us
Fuck you man don't remind me :depressedtako:

@God's Strongest Sanalite

So, about rent for your 'Gyaru Appreciator' banner... these are trying economic times... I'm sure you understand that we all need to tighten our belts...
I am not so cucked I'd give you money on the pretense that I receive what could be generously described as a tiny bit of internet clout in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom