"I love bald guys. If I could be reborn, I would like to look good bald. My heart skips a beat when I see a bald guy on the street"Hayama Marin

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

SomeRando

Kirsche is currently covering the entire Tranifesto from the Nashville pooner shooter that has been leaked entirely now.

The TN pooner must've been a /choc/ regular, she wanted some brown ass so fucking bad

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Will Kirsche be able to successfully press the "play" button on an Ubisoft game before the end of stream? Stay tuned to find out!

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
When you try to explain simple computer concepts to a woman and she makes this face.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Kirsche is now explaining why she won't eat certain foods and the parallels between this and the other food autists I know is distressing. I'm now going to automatically assume that an autist with weird food aversions is a victim of child abuse until proven otherwise.

roktofferson

"When I eat a pear I want my hand to be just as wet as when I masturbate"
:iryswooo:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

:BibooPopcorn:at least I hope it's popcorn time. We'll see how much the moderators take after Chris Wallace a la 2020

E: a la Chris Wallace, the moderators have started. So much "moderation"

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

:BibooPopcorn:at least I hope it's popcorn time. We'll see how much the moderators take after Chris Wallace a la 2020

E: a la Chris Wallace, the moderators have started.

Kirsche watching a televised beating of a brown woman by a white man. Wild times.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Trump to Kamala: "Excuse me, I'm talking. Sound familiar?"

Trump totally stole her line and took the moment she wanted to have on that. Trump, you funny fucker.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Debate verdict:

Lots of tangentially-related topic switching by both Trump and Kamala which made it frustrating to watch at times.

Trump did pretty well for a 3 versus 1 debate. I think he won the debate, but not as comprehensively as I would have liked.

Kamala didn't do as badly as I thought she would. Post-commentary is trying to push her far more than she deserves.

Kirsche was decent as a commenter. I might give another commenter a go for the third debate, not out of dislike for Kirsche's efforts, but to see how others go with the same job. I saw Alex Jones doing debate commentary on Twitter, I'm sure he'd be fun to watch.

Stunned But Dumb

dumdum did nothing wrong

1726119980392.png

Why are streamers/vtubers injury prone? Also didn't know Iori followed Kirsche and does this debunk the blacklist rrat?

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
View attachment 78097
Why are streamers/vtubers injury prone? Also didn't know Iori followed Kirsche and does this debunk the blacklist rrat?
I'm sure there's a blacklist, but Kirsche is nowhere near it. I would probably say it's more that circumstances are making Pippa and Kirsche refrain from collabing until maybe after November or when the tranny-chaser's HIV turns into AIDS.

If I had to guess, RetardedFlipsagi and Merryweather are on the blacklist. The former for being an utter femboy and the latter for being disrespectful to one of Fishman's surrogate daughter employees.

Also they're injury prone because they're women. Add being shut-ins to it and that's like a multiplicative stacking debuff for a woman.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm sure there's a blacklist, but Kirsche is nowhere near it. I would probably say it's more that circumstances are making Pippa and Kirsche refrain from collabing until maybe after November or when the tranny-chaser's HIV turns into AIDS.

Also they're injury prone because they're women. Add being shut-ins to it and that's like a multiplicative stacking debuff for a woman.
Yeah, I don't buy the blacklist rrat either. Pippa is naturally terrible at responding to DMs even of friends. It's been ages since she's done an on-stream collab with Lisa or Sleepy, for example, and I don't believe anyone would argue they're on a blacklist either.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Please stop humouring rrats you heard from Hexa.

Stunned But Dumb

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
does Hff stand for Hexa Fan Forever?
I'm literally saying she's too retarded to be a trustworthy source.

Though saying that, I call Pippa a retard like ten times a night and she's my favourite streamer, so maybe you're onto something?

Stunned But Dumb

Though saying that, I call Pippa a retard like ten times a night and she's my favourite streamer, so maybe you're onto something?
Not sure if I'm happy you anticipated what I was going to say next or annoyed that I've become too predictable

Helkar

Important to make a distinction between retard(affectionate) and retard(derogatory).

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

There is a world of difference between retard (derogatory) and retard (affectionate).

Top Bottom