"I was totally fine with kickadas (Cicadas) as a kid. I told you guys I had a picture of... they were not kickadas, but I had 5 stag beetles on my shoulders and I was like 'yaay!' I don't think I can do that now"IRyS

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Postal rrat

chinshilla
There is a world of difference between retard (derogatory) and retard (affectionate).
There are more worlds than are dreamt of in your philosophies between retard (affectionate) and retard (derogatory)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
There is a world of difference between retard (derogatory) and retard (affectionate).
You can tell this comes from a true Pippa fan.

Dr. Welshman

Bit behind the times, but what did MerryFaggot say, and to whom? Because I'd love more reasons to dislike the flip flopping opinion retard more.

And Flipsie bring blacklisted doesn't even sound like a rrat, but common sense.

dumdum did nothing wrong

Bit behind the times, but what did MerryFaggot say, and to whom? Because I'd love more reasons to dislike the flip flopping opinion retard more.

funny this came up cause I have the clip. Essentially the femboy was friends with Pippa and MariMari and the second he thought he was in with Kyo and Niji he shit talked Pippa and MariMari on stream and there was also a collab where he couldn't stop making things uncomfortable for Pippa and her chat by not shutting up about politics.

Tubedude

RetardFlipsagi Is DepressedNousagi, he's a retard and a flip, pretty sure wasn't referencing Flipsie.

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Thank God that Foxu Wiafu survived the Fed's attempt to Canadian Healthcare her! She could have DIED before announcing her Presidential campaign on the 1st!:baeJam:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Our Nigga Kirsche has made it big, she got sampled in one of those "I'm going to come to your house and murder you white woman" videos

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Our Nigga Kirsche has made it big, she got sampled in one of those "I'm going to come to your house and murder you white woman" videos

Waaaait a minute... this guy seems familiar...

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
>Kirsches Mom has such large breasts that she can crush cans with them
>Has trouble finding bras
Why is it always the crazy ones bros:ameraintear:

Edit:
:whatastory:

Last edited:

FlappyBat

I can feel MarMari_EN's brain being absolutely cooked by trying to teach Kirsche how to do simple math.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
I can feel MarMari_EN's brain being absolutely cooked by trying to teach Kirsche how to do simple math.
It took so much effort that Maris ISP died.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Admittedly I don't normally watch kirsches' gameplay I normally just drop in when the fox is reacting to insanity and drop out when that's over, but something about the fish and fox just works. I would love to see these two in like a buddy cop comedy.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Admittedly I don't normally watch kirsches' gameplay I normally just drop in when the fox is reacting to insanity and drop out when that's over, but something about the fish and fox just works. I would love to see these two in like a buddy cop comedy.
I too would watch the police academy remake starring Kirsche, Marimari, Pippa, and Lisa.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I too would watch the police academy remake starring Kirsche, Marimari, Pippa, and Lisa.
I'm not sure Lisa would survive Kirsche. I just remember her reaction to finding out about about bad dragon.

FlappyBat

It is crazy that a non-trivial amount of people have first learned of multiple assassination attempts on Trump from an anime fox woman.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
It is crazy that a non-trivial amount of people have first learned of multiple assassination attempts on Trump from an anime fox woman.
I only trust fox news it's the only unbiased and aggressively hetrosexual news network

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Top Bottom