"Yeah, I know, because lots - lots here - lots here money. Money money. I love money."Sakamata Chloe

Kyousha / KyoushaPumpItUp, Flip Menace & Possibly Every /vt/ Schizo

tgmslc

Someone said I should do a dedicated thread on this guy, so here's a better write-up than what I put in the /vt/ schizo thread.
Ahem.

Kyousha (KyoushaPumpItUp on Twitter & Youtube) is a Filipino who plays dance rhythm games. He's also some kinda fucken' junior engineer in college in the Phillipines???
kyousha-college.png
>college application
He's Flip AND a zoomer, so the retardation stacks.

JPICE is the Junior Philippine Institute for Civil Engineers, which is a catch-all organization for Civil Engineering students. As the "Junior" implies, it's the kiddie arm of the professional organization for civil engineers. He was "forced" to join probably because most of the Civil Eng students at his uni opted in, so it would be awkward if he didn't. So yeah, he's a STEM autist too, to add to the mix.

He is membered to both Millie Parfait of Nijisanji EN & Jurard T Rexford of Holostars EN. He also appears to have been active on /vt/ while membered to Millie since at least 20 January 2022 (screens of Kyousha doing /vt/ copypasta from Millie's Jan 20th Outlast stream, thanks /vt/ anon for calling out, this stream is too old to be in Hololyzer lol)

kyousha_millie_001.JPG
kyousha_millie_002.JPG
kyousha_millie_003.JPG

Membership milestone of Kyousha's in Jurard's RingFit stream on 4/20
kyousha_jurard_001.JPG

What we know for certain:
Kyousha appears to have been self-promoting in the /nijien/ and /mans/ threads on /vt/ for ages, including just falseflagging as a Kyousha hater to spam his Twitter links in both threads. So he's the rare chuba fan who doesn't care about Niji or Holo but instead just supports whatever Flip makes it into a big corpo.

What we haven't been able to prove 100% but there's a bunch of circumstantial evidence for:
Kyousha has a high likelihood of being the Selenfag poster who's been shitting up multiple threads on /vt/ for ages with random numberfagging and general trolling. He is also probably the Milgurschizo poster who seems to constantly be shipping Millie & Fulgur. The strongest evidence for this is a few instances of both Kyoushaposting and Selenfag posting suddenly vanishing from multiple different threads (/nijien/, /hlgg/, /mans/, bait threads, etc.) basically at the exact same time as explained by one helpful anon.

selenfag_001.JPG

bruhmoment-resize.jpg

Selenfag is also strongly suspected to be one of the biggest spreaders of Hololive dox (like Ceres Fauna's dox on multiple 4chan boards) and Kyousha was also found to be using copy/pastes from the Holostars sections of the doxxsite, so that's fairly strong circumstantial evidence; he was already there, so if he suddenly wanted to troll Hololive fans, why not just spread Fauna's dox around?

doxbro.png

Things we suspect but don't have as much evidence for:
Kyousha is suspected of some anons on /vt/ of being the Brownfeet Fauna anti. Their styles of shitposting are similar, they post around the same times, and Kyousha's already suspected to be a Fauna dox spreader. It's fairly circumstantial but not impossible, considering how his other aliases seem to just randomly anti anyone with a pulse who doesn't speak Tagalog. He also apparently likes warm Fanta heated up by his PC tower but with all the other shitposting going on it's possible that both of the brownfeet pics we currently have are both falseflags trying to throw the scent off his trail. Who knows?

Pure Rrat Tier:
A few threads were insinuating that Kyousha may also be Ennaschizo as well as a few other Niji orbiter & Hololive anti schizoposters but nobody dropped any receipts on that I could find. Someone seemed pretty certain that he posted his college application but I also couldn't locate that, might need help from someone who knows what they're doing.

All I know is this guy is absolutely fucking wild and if he IS the big Fauna anti out there, I'm looking personally shove some rusty spikes underneath his fingernails.

Also I hope this post is okay. I've never baked a new thread before.

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Things we suspect but don't have as much evidence for:
Kyousha is suspected of some anons on /vt/ of being the Brownfeet Fauna anti. Their styles of shitposting are similar, they post around the same times, and Kyousha's already suspected to be a Fauna dox spreader. It's fairly circumstantial but not impossible, considering how his other aliases seem to just randomly anti anyone with a pulse who doesn't speak Tagalog. He also apparently likes warm Fanta heated up by his PC tower but with all the other shitposting going on it's possible that both of the brownfeet pics we currently have are both falseflags trying to throw the scent off his trail. Who knows?
I'm 90% sure that Kyousha is NOT Brownfeet Fauna guy, at least if we're going off the warm Fanta post.

Ignoring how disgusting warm orange soda is, Fanta has never been widely available in the Philippines. The local Fanta equivalent is and always has been Royal. Granted, there are retailers here where you can buy Fanta and other imported sodas from, but no one is going out of their way to buy Fanta when Royal Tru-Orange tastes pretty much the same.

Going off the Fanta label, it's bilingual EN/FR. Combined with the original Canadian bills post, and it's highly likely that Fauna brownoid is some Indian guy in Canada and not Kyousha.

Top Bottom