"I guess there's no better way to display socks, to wear them on your hands... I mean imagine if we did have a picture of YAGOO displaying the socks with his actual feet, I'm pretty sure you guys would screenshot it and do weird things with it, so YAGOO arigatogozaimasu thank you for not showing your feet... please DO NOT show your feet! do not show your feet, don't do it! Don't do it!"Amelia Watson

Chase / @kase446 / Joel David Thomas

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wasnr the onion farms' Pippa thread started by a legit pedophile who at some point wanted to fuck her

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Wasnr the onion farms' Pippa thread started by a legit pedophile
Yes.

who at some point wanted to fuck her
1721929907632.png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
at some point i wonder if Pippa has a pseudo CwC medallion effect where some people who anti her are either a sperg or a degenerate
It's because all the supposedly "normal" people on the Internet have been replaced by bots some time ago and every single human being who's online is an autist, a retard, a schizo or a degenerate. In cases like Chase, perhaps all these at once.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
at some point i wonder if Pippa has a pseudo CwC medallion effect where some people who anti her are either a sperg or a degenerate
Pippa cultivated a schizo fanbase, it makes sense her antis would also be schizos.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Bruh why do I have to see this gooner everywhere. Why does he have such a massive hateboner for Pippa, is he like an ex of hers or something because I genuinely still do not know his motives for being this retarded.

Archive

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Bruh why do I have to see this gooner everywhere. Why does he have such a massive hateboner for Pippa, is he like an ex of hers or something because I genuinely still do not know his motives for being this retarded.
Ressentiment.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Archive

I thought this might be /k /a Monika but who the fuck is this

Also why does Hunii follow them. HUNII DO YOU USE FOLLOW BOTS HOW DO YOU FUCKING FOLLOW EVERYONE

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"Chase is probably a massive fаggot who rapes dogs through their neckholes." - Chase

I dont even think its chase. Its probably his boyfriend kirrto

Kind of a toss-up, really. They seem to be friends for a reason, and I have no doubt the 'discord gayops' he constantly brings up is projection. Attributing the quote to Chase is funnier, though.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I dont even think its chase. Its probably his boyfriend kirrto

justheretolurk

New account just created today with very suspicious activity, I think it would be good to keep an eye on it, it reeks of chase already

Oddity

theseeker

New account just created today with very suspicious activity, I think it would be good to keep an eye on it, it reeks of chase already

Oddity
Let’s not get too hasty calling everyone new Chase, I also really don’t get much vibes from them being Chase either so far. The only thing of note is the threads he’s been in so far (Henri and Pippa’s and then two lolcow threads that have been recent hot topics) and the fact they are new but I don’t think that’s enough.

Planetary Bombardment

I call everyone Chase here because I enjoy it; I try to wait for more evidence before pointing fingers elsewhere.

Were KF registrations still invite-only when Oddity appeared?

It's true that now he doesn't look as suspicious, and spelled dox correctly

He's been corrected on this many times but more recently one of the Onion Farms guys did it again.

Last edited:

justheretolurk

What made me suspiciousof him is that one of the first things that account did was react to a years old post from thrang, and it wasn't a post linked in pippa's op. It's true that now he doesn't look as suspicious, and spelled dox correctly

Planetary Bombardment

Planetary Bombardment

The Sharty - and by that I mean one guy who can't even be bothered to invoke an ID change - spent the past six hours plotting a grand raid on Phase Connect's company discord server. I doubt this is Chase, but he's certainly as dumb as Chase. We'll get to him in a minute.

Highlights include:
  • Arguing about whether to raid today or tomorrow.
  • Spending nearly two hours attempting to help exactly one kid make a throwaway discord account.
  • Having some glorious Frenchman steal the account immediately. SEE EDIT
  • Raiding the reddit discord instead of PCD? There's a reddit discord?
  • Getting locked out of joining PCD at all, because they spent six hours loudly broadcasting their plans ahead of time.
  • Not deciding on a raid message ahead of time.
  • Picking a over-long and retarded raid message with links.
The raid is now over after just twenty minutes, with a grand total of ZERO messages or presents or whatever-the-fuck delivered. They're convinced someone ratted them out and exposed their secret plans on a publicly-accessible website, and have now pivoted to arguing about phones. But on to Chase - he has goons now! It is unknown if these goons are related to the super hackers he's previously claimed to associate with.

It's not looking good for Birdboss, because Chase has already found him. That's right.
ANDREW PROCTOR
I'm offended Mr. Proctor never told us he could shred.

E:
The phone-phreaking Frenchman story got even better.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The Sharty - and by that I mean one guy who can't even be bothered to invoke an ID change - spent the past six hours plotting a grand raid on Phase Connect's company discord server. I doubt this is Chase, but he's certainly as dumb as Chase. We'll get to him in a minute.

Highlights include:
  • Arguing about whether to raid today or tomorrow.
  • Spending nearly two hours attempting to help exactly one kid make a throwaway discord account.
  • Having some glorious Frenchman steal the account immediately.
  • Raiding the reddit discord instead of PCD? There's a reddit discord?
  • Getting locked out of joining PCD at all, because they spent six hours loudly broadcasting their plans ahead of time.
  • Not deciding on a raid message ahead of time.
  • Picking a over-long and retarded raid message with links.
The raid is now over after just twenty minutes, with a grand total of ZERO messages or presents or whatever-the-fuck delivered. They're convinced someone ratted them out and exposed their secret plans on a publicly-accessible website, and have now pivoted to arguing about phones. But on to Chase - he has goons now! It is unknown if these goons are related to the super hackers he's previously claimed to associate with.

It's not looking good for Birdboss, because Chase has already found him. That's right.
ANDREW PROCTOR
I'm offended Mr. Proctor never told us he could shred.

Jfc how has the internet fallen... I would say I'm disappointed but that would imply I gave a shit in the first place.

Stunned But Dumb

Jfc how has the internet fallen... I would say I'm disappointed but that would imply I gave a shit in the first place.
The pool will never be closed again

Top Bottom