"JOIN THE 41% LET'S GOOOOOO!"Lia Rinkou

Known Creep/Schizo/Autist Discussion Thread

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Also, GRRM won't finish the books because he got too old and was unwilling to bring in help while he had time.
At least Jordan left copious notes that his wife could give to Sanderson.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

At least Jordan left copious notes that his wife could give to Sanderson.
Jordan was still alive during the writing of I think the first one? Robert knew he might not finish the series midway through and understood what finishing that meant to his family & his fans. GRRM doesn't seem to want to actually finish the project, likely because it had spiraled out of control and there's likely no feasible way to do it. So it's just better to never actually finish it and leave some notes around that someone will be contracted to put something out in about a decade.

tgmslc

I kinda hope George kicks the bucket before the next book is released so that GoT/ASOIAF fans are forced to just sit in a giant Reddit circlejerk for the next three decades trying to figure out how the rest of the plot goes, leaving the rest of the internet free from their PBR-stank breaths.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
I kinda hope George kicks the bucket before the next book is released so that GoT/ASOIAF fans are forced to just sit in a giant Reddit circlejerk for the next three decades trying to figure out how the rest of the plot goes, leaving the rest of the internet free from their PBR-stank breaths.
Although the last season deviated hard, I heard that the whole part about Daenerys going crazy and killing everyone in King's Landing was a part of GRRM's draft for the ending. It seems like regardless of the medium, the ending was going to be shit anyways.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I mean, even if he lives 30 more years, he still isn't writing the book, so that will happen, anyway.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Moving this over here from general because it's super funny and a little less about vtubers:

The retard found out his daddy Ethan Ralph isn't too fond of Israel and Zionists/Jews:

Archive

Our boy is conflicted now.

You could hear the kvetching from Schlomo Bagginsbergstein there. In a nasally Jew York accent.

buttb1tt

Didn't want to bring this up, but the hobbit is back at it again.

buttb1tt

Never change ,Joseph. Never change.
The balls on this one, to think people won't notice what he did.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Never change ,Joseph. Never change.
The balls on this one, to think people won't notice what he did.

I dont know what impulsates you to give updates about this schizo anti but thank you regardless for the effort

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Keeki's stalker has either name-changed again and his account is unprivated. His alt account is still up, but remains inactive since around March of last year.

Current:
Mirror:

Name changes:
  • Phoenix_Rick_
  • Rick_Phoenix_
  • Amduscias_Rick_

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Not a schizo or autist in the normal sense, but I have talked about DiGreatDestroyer before as someone who seems to be a nutcase and no one likes. I just found this set of comments to be utterly baffling and hilarious and thought I would share.

foto_no_exif - 2024-08-27T140836.830.jpg
foto_no_exif - 2024-08-27T140842.608.jpg

One user's response was apt:

After which, he responds with:
foto_no_exif - 2024-08-27T141029.299.jpg

GWAWtUNWgAABDoJ.jpg

:dokiwheeze:

Top Bottom