"I wanna get married at Costco! I want my wedding reception and cake from Costco!"Remilia Nephys

Holostars English '-ARMIS-' Announcement/Debut Containment

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
so the red man revealed the use of the coat pockets

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Koops

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Dino is flying to close to the sun, careful he get menherad out of the company

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Dino is flying to close to the sun, careful he get menherad out of the company

Kiara merc'd vesperg, now she will take out this dude before debut. :watamelon:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Kiara merc'd vesperg, now she will take out this dude before debut. :watamelon:

Dont worry my man is protected by management, Filipino power at full strength

Negzana

still waiting for a homostar gen to have my only male oshi in the form of E;R

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Checking out one of the suspected PLs posted earlier on this forum.. just my impressions from watching some clips

- Jurard = KamiyaJuu

If true, guy seems like a memester and comedian who can do a bit of bfe, impressions and voice acting. Doesn't seem to take himself seriously. Did several impression of Niji penis-havers so is probably a fan. Seems to be pretty popular with 217k subs so I'm wondering why he'd join HolostarsEN.

Last edited:

Awoogers

Checking out one of the suspected PLs posted earlier on this forum.. just my impressions from watching some clips

If true, guy seems like a memester and comedian who can do a bit of bfe, impressions and voice acting. Doesn't seem to take himself seriously. Did several impression of Niji penis-havers so is probably a fan. Seems to be pretty popular with 217k subs so I'm wondering why he'd join HolostarsEN.

Yeah jurard is most likely kamiya it's the same dumbass who prank called jolibee(which I would also do if given the chance)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

He seems fun if not a bit cringy, but at least he's not full on HoloVox. Definitely a big chuuba fan and not just some rando who fell into it like 2 months ago, he should know full well what to expect from Holostars.

soap suds

Apparently, his oshis are Lyrica (Millie) and Coco Pekora. Millie is actually the only Niji member he follows, so I guess you could say he's a fan. As for his popularity, his videos gained traction but they didn't translate well to live viewers. Kind of in the same boat as Sunny, now Kunai, in that they had a big subscriber pool but people didn't stick around.
Yeah jurard is most likely kamiya it's the same dumbass who prank called jolibee(which I would also do if given the chance)
He seems fun if not a bit cringy, but at least he's not full on HoloVox. Definitely a big chuuba fan and not just some rando who fell into it like 2 months ago, he should know full well what to expect from Holostars.
The dude is cringey, but I wouldn't take most of what he says seriously. If he didn't change his entire personality, then his humor is definitely hit or miss, and his flirting can be a bit much, but if you can overlook that he's pretty genuine.

Last edited:

Awoogers

Apparently, his oshis are Lyrica (Millie) and Coco. Millie is actually the only Niji member he follows, so I guess you could say he's a fan. As for his popularity, his videos gained traction but they didn't translate well to live viewers. Kind of in the same boat as Sunny, now Kunia, in that they had a big subscriber pool but people didn't stick around.

The dude is cringey, but I wouldn't take most of what he says seriously. If he didn't change his entire personality, then his humor is definitely hit or miss, and his flirting can be a bit much, but if you can overlook that he's pretty genuine.
He is also generally well liked by the ph vtubersphere so there's that

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Just like someone posted in the general:
You should know how Homostars work now
So i guess he has some balls and thats why he decided it to join

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

This is either going to be Super cringe or funny

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

This is either going to be Super cringe or funny

Oh I didn't even know the debuts were today... I guess I will check him out, though these debuts are quite fucking late ngl.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Tempus boys minus Bettel and Altare are doing a watch along with bingo

Hakka called Rex Barney

Yup that sounds like Kamiya

Last edited:

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
femboy (1).jpeg

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
He sounds like KamiyaJuu.. I think. Male Ollie vibes. F bombs in his debut, so much screaming. Needs his meds.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Wtf is this creature? I am unsure of how I should feel... did he do coke before this stream?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I'm not a woman so he sounds way too faggy to watch. :botanheadshake:

Top Bottom