"Why Kattarina Qutie is Wifey Material? All things listed below are 100% true. Agreeing with the list forces marriage."Kattarina Qutie
  • Offkai 2024 is underway. SCANDALS ABOUND.

The Offkai moderator who lied about Pippa and Tenma's technical issues is a Pippa & Pikamee anti, and Marina simp.
    Highly-trained TVA Spec-Ops Agents have successfully infiltrated the con and reported that volunteers have formed a militia to fight Nazis. Unconfirmed reports indicate they have already suffered 39% casualties before engaging the enemy.
    I'm willing to pay 25$ or a custom title for anyone on the forum for an interesting thumbnail for an Offkai-centered stream on Wednesday. Also open to call-ins from anyone who attended and could give 'ground reporting'.
    There are now unconfirmed reports of cosplaying capippalists arranging gay orgies. WHAT THE FUCK EVEN IS THIS CON.

☘☘☘Hi Jim! Ireland is a lovely place when they're not electing gay indians!☘☘☘
    WATCH THIS SPACE.

Holostars English '-ARMIS-' Announcement/Debut Containment

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Chiato Macchiato

did you see the cosplay photos
Yup, he's a nerd with a weird voice a bunch of hyperfixations and a quest to become best girl. He's a women's magnet (it's me I am the woman)
Edit: the only problem is his PL follows a bunch of progressive bullshit but being in Hololive he cant bring any of that to the streams so I'm safe.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Never forget that even 3 years into the company, after collabing with Pekora multiple times, Kiara still spilled all her spaghetti when meeting Pekora irl. Kiara RAN AWAY after stuttering a greeting to her when casually meeting her and Marine in the studio. She later claimed that she wasn't ready yet to face her, and she had to run away because Kiara felt like her make-up wasn't on fleek and she was sweaty and stinky after a dance lesson and those are in no way the circumstances to meet your oshi.
But after this meeting, she is even more afraid to ever meet Pekora again because Kiara left such a terrible first impression.
:kikiriki::gunpeko:

It's not even the first time Kiara runs away. One time she told a story, how she met a cosplayer girl she looked up to and admired at a convention. The girl was so cute and pretty, Kiaras brain short-circuited in a gay panic and was not able to hold a basic conversation and ran away crying.
I did not expect anything less from the second glass cannon of Hololive, yes people \, she talks the talks but never do the walk

Nenélove

Malding, seething and shitting
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
edit: I've decided I'm irritated and going to bed. His Kermit the Frog voice singing Ado was the last straw.
This made me choke on my drink and nearly die, thank you.
Yup, he's a nerd with a weird voice a bunch of hyperfixations and a quest to become best girl. He's a women's magnet (it's me I am the woman)
Edit: the only problem is his PL follows a bunch of progressive bullshit but being in Hololive he cant bring any of that to the streams so I'm safe.
Are you actually a woman? or just a fag?

Chiato Macchiato

Of course I'm a man this is the Internet, sir. No, I'm a woman lol I say this before in the other thread. The dead one.

Awoogers

This made me choke on my drink and nearly die, thank you.

i think shes the only one of the few women here

ive saw her saying it in the old thread

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I did not expect anything less from the second glass cannon of Hololive, yes people \, she talks the talks but never do the walk
Who isn't a glass cannon in Hololive? Marine, Matsuri (while with Kiara, no less), everyone with a certain reputation backs off when pressured.

Well, Matsuri maybe less so these days, thanks to Noel.

GayKusa

Early Adopter
Since this forum is a fucking sausagefest, I am glad even just 1 (uno) woman dares to post here.
Also, since I believe that girls (not necessarily Fujos) are the main target demographic for Holostars, I am glad that they seem to be hitting that one at least.
Makes me hopeful for their future success as Branch as a whole

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Fucking flips and spics always trying to break the rules lol Flayon and Dino Disaster already planning on a collab and seeing who can yell louder.

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.
Boyfailure and resident Oshi fucker Jurard has proven he is a full-blooded FLIP: Having a shitty ass PC.

VOD will probably die cos holy shit, it's lagging AF in the character creator screen.

Aaaaand he got his ass blasted by the tiny dinos.

Awoogers

oh looks like kamiya and pan did interact

im gonna miss their banters

edit: this is one of their last interaction with each other and they are quite close as well

Last edited:

Chiato Macchiato

I have been watching more VODs but only from Ruze and Jurad because the other two aren't people I would watch just because their personalities so I'm waiting for them to play something I like to give them a fair chance in my judgement and honestly Ruze is the only one to catch me. I like Jurad's energy but I feel hi is trying to hard not with the screams and all that but all the weird noises and the content he wants to bring in is all the same thing. I'm not looking for innovation it just that the not innovative content they tend to choose is the one that bores me 😅. Valorant, Apex, Among us, extremely zoomer takes (I don't know if they're zoomers but Jurad feels like a caffeinated teenager). So between those two Ruze is my boy. The other two aren't really my thing but if they made content I like I can ignore the weird gay slip and the unhinged puppet roleplay.

Awoogers

I have been watching more VODs but only from Ruze and Jurad because the other two aren't people I would watch just because their personalities so I'm waiting for them to play something I like to give them a fair chance in my judgement and honestly Ruze is the only one to catch me. I like Jurad's energy but I feel hi is trying to hard not with the screams and all that but all the weird noises and the content he wants to bring in is all the same thing. I'm not looking for innovation it just that the not innovative content they tend to choose is the one that bores me 😅. Valorant, Apex, Among us, extremely zoomer takes (I don't know if they're zoomers but Jurad feels like a caffeinated teenager). So between those two Ruze is my boy. The other two aren't really my thing but if they made content I like I can ignore the weird gay slip and the unhinged puppet roleplay.
ah dont worry about the dinofailure hes always been like that

so anyways since we are on the topic heres him collabing with one of his vtuber role models and arguably one of his oshis in the ph scene

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
edit: I'm a smelly retard, wrong thread.

Last edited:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
ah dont worry about the dinofailure hes always been like that

so anyways since we are on the topic heres him collabing with one of his vtuber role models and arguably one of his oshis in the ph scene

Here is another clip presumably from the same Collab where he is more composed and doing creepy grandma voice as the killer

Awoogers

Here is another clip presumably from the same Collab where he is more composed and doing creepy grandma voice as the killer

bro actually did a fucking marge impression in front of his crush

that takes balls

Chiato Macchiato

I was too optimistic 🙂

Awoogers

Top Bottom