"Feet... are the best part of any reveal"IRyS

Hololive 4th Fes: Our Bright Parade & Hololive Super Expo 2023

Not-Username

VOD is delayed, probably editing out the camera mishaps with Sora.
Mishap?

Foxfriend really going for the crowd hype up entry

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

paul

Early Adopter
Really strong opening with the Foxfriend and Ayame. Hype!

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Alchemyth

This crowd seems way more hyped then yesterdays.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ayame fans getting their yearly fix.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
One hype song after another huh? This is the game you wanna play yagoo?! I DONT NEED YOUR FAST PACED SONGS TO STAY AWAKE YOU YELLOW BASTARD! MY SHEER LOVE FOR MY WIFE WILL KEEP ME UP!

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Mishap?

Foxfriend really going for the crowd hype up entry
There was a minor camera goof, it wasn't anything major but they probably want to professionalize it up.

This crowd seems way more hyped then yesterdays.
It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the more diehards wanted Day 2. Day 1 was no slouch, but as far as the known heavy hitters in numbers and singing Day 2 has the stack lean. (And Calli Lean)

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I just realized AyaFubuMi is all together today and I'm hoping they get a song together later.

Ayame do more than one karaoke stream a year onegai

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Common guys, there's still like 3 hours left, if you fucks bawl all of your tears out now you will be crying dust by the end.
SSS is such a good song though.

Even Bae and Irys it feels like it fits but somehow, good old Pink women somehow looks like a giant dork in it.

It's a fucking magic trick at this point how she alone does it.
It has more to do with how she poses herself. She is very awkward. In looks, her character design goes really well with the idol outfit though. She should take some classes from Subaru in how to be more bouncy.

Wonder if they kept Gura and Calli together because they will sing [Q] (since its one of the most viewed songs).

The Rrat

Early Adopter
There was a minor camera goof, it wasn't anything major but they probably want to professionalize it up.
The whole stream was ass, tbh. Audio levels were all over the place and the stream quality was trash. Day 2 is leagues better already than Holo*27 was.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Enter:
God is a pedo
That's fair too, it definitely wouldn't hurt if they could get the audio some sort of touch ups as well. I wonder what they did that caused such a difference come to think of it lol
It was a shoehorned in extra concert for a song maker that probably came second when resources and planning were concerned.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Time to bow, God is on stage

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Festival! She is awkwardly cute today too

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
They're keeping the cute and hype wave up and I don't mind. Matsuri is having the time of her life up there

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
The whole stream was ass, tbh. Audio levels were all over the place and the stream quality was trash. Day 2 is leagues better already than Holo*27 was.
That's fair too, it definitely wouldn't hurt if they could get the audio some sort of touch ups as well. I wonder what they did that caused such a difference come to think of it lol

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Oh the ayame song is a new original? Surely she's going to stream soon once they're ready to release a proper MV right
:inaunravel:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Pekoooo peko peko letsgoooo they are going strong for the free part

Alchemyth

No stopping this hypetrain, when peko is your 4th act you know you have a stacked fucking roster.

Top Bottom