"I'm not pretending, I'm just really that stupid"Pipkin Pippa

Hololive 4th Fes: Our Bright Parade & Hololive Super Expo 2023

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
If there is any confirmation of part of this being prerecorded and the mc parts being live it's an mc or a singer leaving and then popping right back in to do the opposite

welp that's all for this one now we wait for 2nd stage in t minus 3 hours 20 min

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
That didn't feel like an hour and a half. The holo*27 set list was stacked.

Alchemyth

I'm glad I got up early to watch this, I can't imagine missing out on this much kino.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Well it's a good thing I still want more I guess. We aren't even at the actual show yet lol, and there was still already some strong showings.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Pretty nice for a side concert, now I'm going to prepare my mind for holofes later

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Sora can always warm the heart up the way she puts her all into every performance like that. This was very much worth the extra $50.

Gonna take a quick nap and see you bros in 3 hours.

Horo7618

No one in particular
That didn't feel like an hour and a half. The holo*27 set list was stacked.
You're not wrong, but it still feels a bit off to be charged the same for that one as for a three hour concert.....

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Hey look it's me 1679204516978.png

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Did pekomiko sing?

Alchemyth

For all you tummy enjoyers.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Even though I loved many of the song gotta say I kinda didn't feel this was worth it, half the length with a lot more mc part to pad it, I didn't want to miss this one because I felt it would be special, but honestly the presentation was way worse, no cool effect transition between songs or even many special effect in general, comapred the main concert, this really shouldn't had cost 50$ like the other 2.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Alright now I can have a little nap, as a treat. Praying that the nfl theme alarm wakes me up.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I'm 2 pages behind but,

In her 3d karaoke she teased that she WAS singing Play Dice. When she sang it in karaoke she said something like, "I'm not going to do the real choreography for this one..."
Yes, she did not do Play Dice's choreo, but like I said, she implied she is not singing that today and what she is singing is using her choreo.
From yesterday:

I don't remember the stream where she said she was not singing Play Dice, though. She said "Who said I was singing Play Dice" to one chatter's comment when she did. Knowing the choreo for her own song is not indication she is gonna do it now, especially when EN Connect is gonna be coming soon and where she could just as well be doing it. Of course, like I said earlier, she could have been being coy when she said she implied she was not singing it.

Edit: Reworded to convey what I was talking about better, running on little sleep.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Deco stage was good, but not the same value as the normal stages. But we did get default 3D of Ollie, Bae, and Mooms; so I'm not bent out of shape about it.

Gonna try and get a couple of REM cycles in.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I swear to god if anyone makes a JRPG or Platformer fangame based on Holos, Suisei needs to be like the almost final boss (final boss is sora obviously), she's got this fucking presence to her that's equal parts awe-inspiring and spine-chilling. Like her aura is just going "Step aside if you know what's good for you" and it's terrifying.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I haven't been watching live or keeping up with the thread, but I assume Bae was on.

Archive

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Top Bottom