"It suits you it suits you! You don't wanna be ugly!"A-chan

Hololive 4th Fes: Our Bright Parade & Hololive Super Expo 2023

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I fucking love Okayu's singing. Insane that she hated her voice until she joined Holo.

Alchemyth

God she's so soothing, this song fits her so well.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I fucking love Okayu's singing. Insane that she hated her voice until she joined Holo.
That seems to be a common theme in Holo, tbf. Towa and Kanata had the same issues

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm glad she's unable to pitch her voice up and do the retarded Loli voice nips love. So many great voices ruined because of hag discrimination.

Edit: Have you guys noticed the one camera (centered and in the back) which has a really shit framerate? What's up with that?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
The MC parts feel like watching a show on a vacuum tube TV. I imagine this is what it looks like to the audience the whole time

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
That seems to be a common theme in Holo, tbf. Towa and Kanata had the same issues
And all 3 of them are some of the best singers in their company. Yagoo knew what he was doing.

Even Okayu's nervous about her MCing. It's rare to see this smug cat flustered but it's cute :sanasmile:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I hope we get Bae singing Play Dice solo later
Imagine
Bae: hey hey!
Crowd : Bae Bae!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Whoever was talking about jiggle being nerfed look away Flare is not wearing a bra

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The hag train doesn't stop. Flare's another one who has really amazing control over her vocal range. And I'll never get tired of seeing her new outfit on 3D.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I'm glad she's unable to pitch her voice up and do the retarded Loli voice nips love. So many great voices ruined because of hag discrimination.
Imagine if Suisei wasn't forced to talk in her normal pitch. I don't think she would have been quite as popular today. I think some other girls would benefit by going with more natural voices, like Roboco and Kiara.

I hope we get Bae singing Play Dice solo later
Imagine Bae: hey hey!
Crowd : Bae Bae!
She is not singing Play Dice. She teased that she would be singing another song a couple days ago. Though, I admit she could be baiting.

Alchemyth

I just noticed one of the guitarists is rocking a sick looking afro lmao.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I wonder if anything will top Ollie + Haachama.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I don't think I'm used to seeing Flare this animated. (And I don't mean the physics turned back on from the lack of Idol Outfit lol)
She's really doing some work on stage though

Whoever was talking about jiggle being nerfed look away Flare is not wearing a bra
I was just in the middle of typing lmao, the idol outfits seem to have a seiso slider, but not the defaults* :SelenHAHAhere:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I wonder if anything will top Ollie + Haachama.
Ollie and Haachama were the day 1 highlight, for sure. Day 2 is absolutely stacked, though, imo.

Alchemyth

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
the crowd SURE is going wild now geezes

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
As a fellow tinnitus haver, seeing Kanataso on stage and completely owning it really ignites a special kind of happy in me.

Top Bottom