"bro Italians don't have feelings they're not even people, what are they gonna do cooka da meatball? I'm so sorry Panko pls don't cooka da meatball"Lia Rinkou

Hololive 4th Fes: Our Bright Parade & Hololive Super Expo 2023

Horo7618

No one in particular
Deco is starting now, as soon as the plushie showcase is done.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
alright, big retard moment here. the deco 27 thing doesn't happen until 3 more hours correct? the live stream with deco 27 in the title is throwing me off. is that just for ads?
It is starting right now.

Edit: No idol outfits for this, kinda figured that would be the case. Looks like we get to see Bae, Ollie, and Mumei in their base models in 3D.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
PekoMiko is a solid fucking opening

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Surprising and powerful start with PekoMiko. Would have thought they would be towards the end.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Not in idol costumes...is that going to mean default costumes for Mumei and Bae?
Edit: and Ollie, am I missing anyone else?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
i like whoever decided on this setlist, great idea of putting pekomiko to hype up the stage first thing lol

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Nobody doing a wacthalong of the deco concert?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Nobody doing a wacthalong of the deco concert?
No one beside A-chan in the official channel from what I've seen in holodex so far

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Alchemyth

That guy who kept yelling after Luna finished must be the most exited Jap I've heard so far, Lunaitos are build different I suppose.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Melty Kiss is always a good duo and Luna moving around the stage was pretty adorable.

But KoyoMio is absolutely owning it right now.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Fucking kronii eating during this segment. :kaelalaugh:
It's 8am when they recorded, Kronii does not miss breakfast

Thank Matsuri that there are dls of these concerts, Spwn is giving me 1990s tier video quality rn

mismatch

Thank Matsuri that there are dls of these concerts, Spwn is giving me 1990s tier video quality rn
Even better, the streaming+ site has no low latency mode, so you end up like 12 seconds behind the watchalongs....

Always fun hearing Bae screaming about something, and then waiting 10 seconds to find out what the hell it was.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Oh, okay, Streaming+ has the same issue, so it is both streams.

@mismatch yeah Streaming+ has been trash. Definitely not ever buying from them again.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

SPWN's still going great for me, I turned off low latency (since there's no watchalong to sync it with) to guarantee 1080p and it's still good.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
SPWN's still going great for me, I turned off low latency (since there's no watchalong to sync it with) to guarantee 1080p and it's still good.
Same. In all the concerts I've watched, I've luckily never had an issue with SPWN.

Quick TL but Mio was saying she's nervous cause she's never MC'd for such a big crowd before. Koyori acted smug cause she did it yesterday and Mio asked her to teach her some tricks for the call-and-response. Mio even called Koyori senpai.

The rare once-in-a-blue-moon Ayame singing has arrived.

Alchemyth

This JP7 member is pretty good, can't wait for her debut.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I'm not entirely sure but I feel like this song is specifically made for ayame

Top Bottom