"Sakana hates my tongue. Sakana HATE!"Kaminari Clara

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Archive
Nerissa keeps a lot of Asian consumables on her desk. Weight for or against mom0ki, or neutral?

surprised no ones really honed in on the konpeito from the twins which small evidence is still evidence also might imply knowing each other.
"I was anticipating the Holotwin's debut but I sure was won over by a jealous tweet by salty hoes. I'm checking them out instead."

Is that how they hope their tweet would be received?
peg me autistic but when you do a thing for and then see someone else get recognition for that same thing it fucking sucks.

if the twins are GGN it will be extra hilarious as that would make them the first and second pair to get big off being a duo.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
surprised no ones really honed in on the konpeito from the twins which small evidence is still evidence also might imply knowing each other.
I don't think that means anything, these girls HAVE known each other through the agency for at least 4-6 months from what we have heard from previous gens, so it doesn't confirm they knew each other before Holo.

Stunned But Dumb

peg me autistic but when you do a thing for and then see someone else get recognition for that same thing it fucking sucks.
No, you're right and it's very fair that they feel that way. It's what and how they speak about it that's the problem. Honestly it reads like guilt tripping people to watch them, but then again I read most tweets as guilt tripping for some reason

God's Strongest Dragoon

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Polka is looking forward to the twins

shes literally me both in mind and spirit

midriffs are gods grace to his starved retards

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
No, you're right and it's very fair that they feel that way. It's what and how they speak about it that's the problem. Honestly it reads like guilt tripping people to watch them, but then again I read most tweets as guilt tripping for some reason
It reads like ressentiment.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Doesn't the chimkin take a singing debuff by always using her character voice?
Debatable. This is pre-Holo before her character voice consumed her normal voice. Some people like it more, some people can't tell a difference. Though compared to pre-2019, her vibrato has been better while in Hololive.

I think she mostly sounds better in studio than in karaoke.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Bijou is planning something for her debut involving..... slimes perhaps?
1690587385716.png

Stunned But Dumb

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I really want to know which of the new girls like other EN members, i hope they drop their spaghetti during a collab with their EN oshi, also something i want to know when it happens, will the next HoloEN concert have this new members? and if it does i hope they find a way to not overwhelm the girls with concert stuff, mostly because having 10 EN members busy with the concert and not streaming during a long period leaves a big gap in between streams, now imagine having 15 members and not a single EN stream. :pippasadl:
EDIT: hope nerissa is a kronie.
ne.jpg

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Moe is a talented lass but by the end she fucked off to a corner on twitch and I worry she might've turned into some tranny lover. It'd be funny to see if she did turned out that way and can't keep the bullshit in.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I really want to know which of the new girls like other EN members, i hope they drop their spaghetti during a collab with their EN oshi, also something i want to know when it happens, will the next HoloEN concert have this new members? and if it does i hope they find a way to not overwhelm the girls with concert stuff, mostly because having 10 EN members busy with the concert and not streaming during a long period leaves a big gap in between streams, now imagine having 15 members and not a single EN stream. :pippasadl:
Didnt EN fans cry because their branch wasnt having 3D? In 3 years just two gens got it.So i am going to say no

Horo7618

No one in particular

Horo7618

No one in particular

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Debatable. This is pre-Holo before her character voice consumed her normal voice. Some people like it more, some people can't tell a difference. Though compared to pre-2019, her vibrato has been better while in Hololive.

I think she mostly sounds better in studio than in karaoke.
Debut Kiara was MUCH higher pitched then this, but Kiara nowadays is pretty close to this track IMO.

I really want to know which of the new girls like other EN members, i hope they drop their spaghetti during a collab with their EN oshi
Honestly, they could say "I've been watching my oshi <EN Member here> for years" and be right. We may be past the point of hardcore spaghetti drops (on a professional level); but it'd be wholesome af if we got something similar to the Kiara/Pekora's first collab stream.

also something i want to know when it happens, will the next HoloEN concert have this new members? and if it does i hope they find a way to not overwhelm the girls with concert stuff, mostly because having 10 EN members busy with the concert and not streaming during a long period leaves a big gap in between streams, now imagine having 15 members and not a single EN stream. :pippasadl:
5th FES is 6-8 months away - with ID3 still not having their 3D yet (will probably be reveled during the concert) and JP7 still TBD, most likely not going to perform. Which just means we'll have good watchalong options.

Current phone wallpaper, once again from the hugbox:
68054-651597.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Didnt EN fans cry because their branch wasnt having 3D? In 3 years just two gens got it.So i am going to say no
5th FES is 6-8 months away - with ID3 still not having their 3D yet (will probably be reveled during the concert) and JP7 still TBD, most likely not going to perform. Which just means we'll have good watchalong options.

The situation has greatly changed since last year. I wouldn't be surprised to see Advent's 3D get fast-tracked, like HoloX were, and appear at 5th Fes or EN Concert 2, if that happens, now that Japan is open again.

Horo7618

No one in particular
The situation has greatly changed since last year. I wouldn't be surprised to see Advent's 3D get fast-tracked, like HoloX were, and appear at 5th Fes or EN Concert 2, if that happens, now that Japan is open again.
That'll probably only happen if they can clear the backlog of 3d studio stuff first....

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That'll probably only happen if they can clear the backlog of 3d studio stuff first....
They don't need to clear any backlogs to get the girls in 5th Fes. None of the foreign branches had their actual 3D debuts before appearing in Fes, so they are not really beholden to the studio's schedule for that.

Top Bottom