"Sakana is not a cutie, Sakana is a walking fatass"Tenma Maemi

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Site Doubleposted my earlier message for whatever reason, @reinigen did I get my delete perms removed? If so why?

Not to my knowledge, might be a perms issue. I'll check it later this evening when I'm not hauling dead trees up a garden.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I just wanted to say that Natsumi Moe being in Hololive would be absolutely hilarious because she was friends Hololive's Judas herself, Artia. I don't know if that friendship Artia had with her persisted through her private life after having the whole HoloCN branch axed off, though.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Not to my knowledge, might be a perms issue. I'll check it later this evening when I'm not hauling dead trees up a garden.
AFAIK, this section of the site has always been set so you cant delete posts, just FYI. I always figured that was intentional.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
I just wanted to say that Natsumi Moe being in Hololive would be absolutely hilarious because she was friends Hololive's Judas herself, Artia. I don't know if that friendship Artia had with her persisted through her private life after having the whole HoloCN branch axed off, though.
Yeah thas someting that i dont like about her,she even streamed in Bilibili.Never watched her,so did she have a big chinese audience?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah thas someting that i dont like about her,she even streamed in Bilibili.Never watched her,so did she have a big chinese audience?
I wouldn't worry, if she did get in then she has basically exorcised her chinese audience already, I doubt any will try anything considering they fear the EN audience.

lalilulelo

maybe cover is about to go full chad and release a hololive Taiwan and their testing out if natsumi's billibilli audience would come over

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
1690571076445.png
Another one, stolen from /vt/

niggaphil

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I decided to skim through Waabyuu's twitter to learn more about her. After scrolling through about a year worth of her Tweets, I can say that she is just a very wholesome and hardworking (in both streaming and networking) streamer in general, didn't see any red flags or menhera moments (unless she deleted them lol). Zero issues from me if she made it into HoloEN.

She also did a couple of VR streams near the end of her career, hope she can get along with Ame due to shared interest.

VTuberBobDole

She is using TW 1 hour ago she has to be European PLEASE:takocope::magnicope:

Given the sleep schedules of most vtubers I've seen/heard, I don't put much weight on them having a normal one, where you can deduce much based on their posting times, or at least not yet. Especially with them about to debut, they probably aren't sleeping too well.

...But I digress, autism and personal anecdotes aside, I want nothing but the best for the twins. They were treated horribly, they deserve the success, I'm going to Tier 3 the second it drops and remain for as long as they wish to stay with HoloLive. I hope that they do, they have the sheer potential to make millions under the company just like the other top talents there.

Maybe they'll have a $10 tier above the regular $5 one, to "support both" for people who feel like they want to pay both the twins.

I swear I remember someone talking about how holo does pay them a pretty generous base salary, enough to live off of at least short-term. If true, I'd imagine they pay each of them that base salary and then SC, merch, etc earnings would get split.

Or maybe, since someone did find individual channels for them on YT, maybe they'll just debut together but eventually split into separate channels to make it easier. Seems like that would be a bad idea though because they are getting so many bonus debut subs right now, it would be strange to split them and make them restart from zero.

Though that thought reminds me of something I've always wondered - how do they split SC etc during collabs? Does the channel owner get it all or do they split it between participants?

Just gonna say, I hope they drop those because they are really annoying voices (specially the pink one) which sounds almost like a blubbering baby putting on that high voice, for some reason both also sound out of breath a lot of the time? I never watched a stream of theirs so this is my first impressions.
Actually they sound like fucking LUNA of all people, wtf? That's kinda hilarious but also very distracting.

Edit: Okay got a whiff of the regular voices... a million times better jesus the nips need to stop obsessing over child voices...

Do you have a link/timestamp to their regular voices in that clip, or did you just mean the whole video itself. To me they sounded like they always have as GGN in the video, so not sure which "annoying voices" you were talking about. I kind of agree though, I never really like the lisp/accent they had in GGN and it is why I couldn't really watch them regularly. I really do like the concept and design of the twins here in holoEN3, but if it them and their voices and they don't change from what they used in GGN, I don't know if I'll be able to handle them long-term. I guess we'll find out in a little over a day!

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
View attachment 38120
The thing is they literally could of worded it something like: "In case you're wondering how a duo vtuber channel works you can check us out at... We've been at this for almost three years now! Can't wait for the debut and to see their spin on it!" yatta yatta yatta. But no, they just had to let the world know how ass mad they are.
:kroniibitchclap:

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Given the sleep schedules of most vtubers I've seen/heard, I don't put much weight on them having a normal one, where you can deduce much based on their posting times, or at least not yet. Especially with them about to debut, they probably aren't sleeping too well.
Bae as i recall, did not sleep for two days prior to her debut.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Maybe they'll have a $10 tier above the regular $5 one, to "support both" for people who feel like they want to pay both the twins.

I swear I remember someone talking about how holo does pay them a pretty generous base salary, enough to live off of at least short-term. If true, I'd imagine they pay each of them that base salary and then SC, merch, etc earnings would get split.

Or maybe, since someone did find individual channels for them on YT, maybe they'll just debut together but eventually split into separate channels to make it easier. Seems like that would be a bad idea though because they are getting so many bonus debut subs right now, it would be strange to split them and make them restart from zero.

Though that thought reminds me of something I've always wondered - how do they split SC etc during collabs? Does the channel owner get it all or do they split it between participants?

Do you have a link/timestamp to their regular voices in that clip, or did you just mean the whole video itself. To me they sounded like they always have as GGN in the video, so not sure which "annoying voices" you were talking about. I kind of agree though, I never really like the lisp/accent they had in GGN and it is why I couldn't really watch them regularly. I really do like the concept and design of the twins here in holoEN3, but if it them and their voices and they don't change from what they used in GGN, I don't know if I'll be able to handle them long-term. I guess we'll find out in a little over a day!
In that vid in particular Akira drops hers at 7:01 for a few secs and you can hear her very Canadian accent. (In all the clips I have watched she barely talks and when she does she's barely understandable because of the baby voice)

I honestly think they will drop the voices, nobody else in EN really permanently pitches their voice, some do pitch it a little but they aren't afraid to drop it so it has never been super consistent, the only one I can think of who keeps her voice somewhat pitched is gura, but even then her resting voice is just a bit deeper and less energetic.

Last edited:

chihirogumi

The thing is they literally could of worded it something like: "In case you're wondering how a duo vtuber channel works you can check us out at... We've been at this for almost three years now! Can't wait for the debut and to see their spin on it!" yatta yatta yatta. But no, they just had to let the world know how ass mad they are.
:kroniibitchclap:
They had a year head start over the GGN girls and have been active since they graduated and are still 15k subs behind their inactive channel. I think the jealousy displayed here explains their low numbers. :SelenHAHAhere:

Edit:
Meanwhile, these two haven't acted like salty bitches, like all the other twins complaining about FuwaMoco and seem to be getting a boost because of it.

Oh hey, they're also fans of the GGN girls.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
They had a year head start over the GGN girls and have been active since they graduated and are still 15k subs behind their inactive channel. I think the jealousy displayed here explains their low numbers. :SelenHAHAhere:
Meanwhile, these two haven't acted like salty bitches, like all the other twins complaining about FuwaMoco and seem to be getting a boost because of it.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist

Archive
Nerissa keeps a lot of Asian consumables on her desk. Weight for or against mom0ki, or neutral?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
View attachment 38120
I think this thinly-veiled bitterness is one of my most hated personality traits, even if you are jealous for whatever reason you should have the self-awareness to not make a scene because of it. When this is how they choose to market themselves it's not a surprise their channel never really took off.

That's not even getting into how tactless it is to use excitement for someone else's work to promote yourself in the first place.

Top Bottom