"That's right, I killed silence. How, you ask? Being a woman."Enna Alouette (in Cards Against Humanity)

HoloAdvent En3 Talent Discussion/Debut Thread

Horo7618

No one in particular
They don't need to clear any backlogs ton get the girls in 5th Fes. None of the foreign branches had their actual 3D debuts before appearing in Fes, so they are not really beholden to the studio's schedule for that.
The backlog is because of a shortage of 3d staff from what we've heard, though, it's not just the physical studio space.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
They don't need to clear any backlogs ton get the girls in 5th Fes. None of the foreign branches had their actual 3D debuts before appearing in Fes, so they are not really beholden to the studio's schedule for that.
I personally think its too late for 5th Fes so they can only appear as Guests with one perfomance.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The backlog is because of a shortage of 3d staff from what we've heard, though, it's not just the physical studio space.
AFAIK, that only matters for the actual technicians working on the peformances and not 3D modellers. At least, that is how it always read to me.

Horo7618

No one in particular
AFAIK, that only matters for the actual technicians working on the peformances and not 3D modellers. At least, that is how it always read to me.
You might be right, if they are 100% separate it wouldn't be an issue. Not enough info to be sure I guess.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
You might be right, if they are 100% separate it wouldn't be an issue. Not enough info to be sure I guess.
Honestly, thinking about it more, their 3D models are usually done as contracted work, like the Live2D models. I am pretty sure the 3D studio staff are all in-house employees.

I personally think its too late for 5th Fes so they can only appear as Guests with one perfomance.
Probably is. I am just saying it is not out of the realm of possibilities, optimisticly speaking. I don't think they would actually prioritize EN in the same way they do JP, so I am not actually expecting it to happen.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
They don't need to clear any backlogs to get the girls in 5th Fes. None of the foreign branches had their actual 3D debuts before appearing in Fes, so they are not really beholden to the studio's schedule for that.
It does seem like the needs for HoloFES supersede any timelines for 3D showcases; the Myth girls being extra cagey if they were in 3rd FES or not being a prime example. I feel like the community (and definitely Cover) has accepted the fact that the first time they see their oshi in 3D will probably be behind paid content. It's all up to what Cover wants to do for next FES.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
It does seem like the needs for HoloFES supersede any timelines for 3D showcases; the Myth girls being extra cagey if they were in 3rd FES or not being a prime example. I feel like the community (and definitely Cover) has accepted the fact that the first time they see their oshi in 3D will probably be behind paid content. It's all up to what Cover wants to do for next FES.
One thing I will mention, giving Holoro and CouncilRyS idol outfits rather than their normal outfits (aside from Ollie, Bae, and Mumei because of Holo27) probably made their inclusion much easier. It meant they could get away with just modeling heads for the girls because they already had the other assets available and would have just needed to scale them and pallete swap.

We know for a fact that the girls that weren't in Holo27 all had unfinished 3D models, because Bae, Mumei, and Ollie all started using their Home3D almost right away, while the rest of the girls had to wait some more weeks and months.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
We're about 24 hours away from the first round of debuts, what are everyone's thoughts, concerns, hopes, dreams? With the sheer amount of anticipation riding on EN3 after so many years, how nervous do you think they are, and will that nervousness translate to their debut? It almost always does, so be sure to give each of them your love and support through these trying times.

And be sure to clip things you want them to be reminded of on their anniversaries, so that they die of cringe - it's content all the way down

YGO Link Monster

Knightmare Unicorn ATK 2200 LINK-3
Sorry for this info being only in Reddit.But this user "ThunderCharged" knows a lot about OG EN vtubers so he talked about Natsumi Moe and in his own words:
"I don't think she ever mentioned a specific reason on stream, but she did say that she was satisfied with what she had accomplished. So, based on that, and the fact that she'd been planning this since last year, I think she was just ready to move on."
I personally think its not her,the Bilibili streams and the last years of her career where like watching a person about to drown giving her last screams before their destination.
It would need to be a SUPER Come back to be in her top form like in 2018-2019

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Bijou is planning something for her debut involving..... slimes perhaps?
View attachment 38161

That is a rock my guy.
I'm gonna participate though, I love interactive stuff like this. Gonna print it out and get my crayons ready and everything.

Horo7618

No one in particular

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
peg me autistic but when you do a thing for and then see someone else get recognition for that same thing it fucking sucks.

if the twins are GGN it will be extra hilarious as that would make them the first and second pair to get big off being a duo.
I don't think that means anything, these girls HAVE known each other through the agency for at least 4-6 months from what we have heard from previous gens, so it doesn't confirm they knew each other before Holo.
Both Bae and Mumei implied to have met them physically (weird choice of wording if they just meant seeing each other via video call), so highly likely all of them traveled to Japan at the same time for, err.... on-boarding purpose? I remember ID1 mentioned something similar too, back then the pandemic hasn't really started so they got to travel to Japan.

lalilulelo

so is nerissa lime 🌱or momoki🌟? what is everyones final answer

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Sorry for this info being only in Reddit.But this user "ThunderCharged" knows a lot about OG EN vtubers so he talked about Natsumi Moe and in his own words:
"I don't think she ever mentioned a specific reason on stream, but she did say that she was satisfied with what she had accomplished. So, based on that, and the fact that she'd been planning this since last year, I think she was just ready to move on."
I personally think its not her,the Bilibili streams and the last years of her career where like watching a person about to drown giving her last screams before their destination.

Pretty much what I thought. She never even really put herself out there especially during 2020 when the initial boom of EN VTubers happened.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Sorr for this info being only in Reddit.But this user "ThunderCharged" knows a lot about OG EN vtubers so he talked about Natsumi Moe and in his own words:
I mentioned it before in the main thread but the girl seemed to just want to waste away. The dude who used to shill her filled in the blanks about her but she had it a bit rough in her career. When Eilene's group went tits up she was basically left in limbo, she didn't have the credentials to her channel and was one bad day away from losing everything. So she made another channel, from there she changed her content to something more normie IMO and from there she moved to twitch to where I completely lost her cause fuck going to twitch.
Eilene's group had a bunch of drama going on and for what little I heard they basically treated Moe like an object just talking to her when they needed her. She also dropped her BFF commy(aka comdost) some time after Eilene died, I don't know exactly what went down but they were pretty tight.
I could see her being done with the whole thing but going out with a bang by auditioning for shit and giggles and actually making it in. Everyone can say "nah man I'm done" but they would change their tune real fast if they got a golden ticket to a guaranteed 5 figures paycheck.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Lime is cute, but Momoki likes Gundam and Macross, so I personally want to see it be her.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Polka is looking forward to the twins

Holy shit the way she's moving the mouse and noises she's making:kaelalaugh:

So how many of you aren't going to get to see these live? How many of you old fuckers are going to stay up past your bedtime and see them anyway?:chaos:

We're about 24 hours away from the first round of debuts, what are everyone's thoughts, concerns, hopes, dreams? With the sheer amount of anticipation riding on EN3 after so many years, how nervous do you think they are, and will that nervousness translate to their debut? It almost always does, so be sure to give each of them your love and support through these trying times.

And be sure to clip things you want them to be reminded of on their anniversaries, so that they die of cringe - it's content all the way down
Already posted my thoughts back when I first posted in this thread, but I'll say that my hopes are that all these girls are overwhelmed by an atmosphere of sheer positivity, unmatched by any other fandom that they have ever cultivated for themselves. I mean just the simple fact that Hololive is debuting another EN gen has the entire western vtuber sphere bursting at the seems with excitement. I've never seen so many other vtubers this excited about something simultaneously. It really does seem like everyone recognizes the good streak Cover is on, and I'm sure the new girls are scared out of their minds that they might mess something up. I have a feeling though that the community will help alleviate some of that though with how much love there already seems to be for them. I just want them to feel good about themselves and immediately feel like they belong.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
90% mom0ki 10% anyone else. There's no sign it's lime sorry friend.

Already posted my thoughts back when I first posted in this thread, but I'll say that my hopes are that all these girls are overwhelmed by an atmosphere of sheer positivity, unmatched by any other fandom that they have ever cultivated for themselves. I mean just the simple fact that Hololive is debuting another EN gen has the entire western vtuber sphere bursting at the seems with excitement. I've never seen so many other vtubers this excited about something simultaneously. It really does seem like everyone recognizes the good streak Cover is on, and I'm sure the new girls are scared out of their minds that they might mess something up. I have a feeling though that the community will help alleviate some of that though with how much love there already seems to be for them. I just want them to feel good about themselves and immediately feel like they belong.
The community is still supportive and the rest of the company has a unity of purpose that I think is the envy of every other corp big or small. We get a bit of shit washing up here from being /vt/ adjacent but even on the homeland the vtuber thread was a relative beacon of positivity.

I'm looking forward to half of hololive spirit bombing the new gen in the relay. The last free event I remember of this company scale was minecraft sportsfes 2022 and before that was the Christmas relay in 2021.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
So how many of you aren't going to get to see these live? How many of you old fuckers are going to stay up past your bedtime
Thankfully it's early enough on Sunday that I won't miss the 2nd day due to work

I'll be at both and in this thread for sure

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
surprised no ones really honed in on the konpeito from the twins which small evidence is still evidence also might imply knowing each other.
I don't think that means anything, these girls HAVE known each other through the agency for at least 4-6 months from what we have heard from previous gens, so it doesn't confirm they knew each other before Holo.
Both Bae and Mumei implied to have met them physically (weird choice of wording if they just meant seeing each other via video call), so highly likely all of them traveled to Japan at the same time for, err.... on-boarding purpose? I remember ID1 mentioned something similar too, back then the pandemic hasn't really started so they got to travel to Japan.

Other than meeting Council, the konpeito suggests Advent at least have met each other in person, unless the twins wanted Nerissa to have it so badly they mailed it to her.

Last edited:
Top Bottom