"No more moldy cheese. No more moldy milk. No more expired medicine. No more moldy here. No more moldy gravy. Nothing in my fridge is moldy nowww. Except that corpse!"Shiori Novella
  • ~1 Week Remains: Local fans of a certain pink lagomorph mold golem are attempting to finalize an anniversary project for her. Last call for contributers & artists, etc. No yabbits allowed.
  • !!!!READ THIS NOW!!!!

What is hopefully the final server backup has been implemented. I am now starting the closure process of this forum. Main boards will now be locked. The Proctor's Office will remain up solely for technical feedback. Go to the new site in order to post. Barring catastrophic problems, this cloud-based version will close on the 9th of July.
  • IMPORTANT: Users from Russia may need a VPN to access the new server. I need more data to diagnose this problem. Contact me here or on Discord if you have been blocked, so I can tell you what you need to do.

Graduation of Pomu Rainpuff

Stunned But Dumb

I wonder what Scuddle thinks of all this, only good things I'm sure.
Man, I always say that vtubers who choose to leave of their own accord should be celebrated and sent off with a smile, but I wonder now if that's always been a defence mechanism. I was on the Farms live-tweeting Pomu's debut and I've stuck with her ever since, and now I'm sat here completely paralysed since her stream started. It hurts.

I'll keep watching my Niji oshis and I'll keep buying tickets for concerts, but I don't find any joy in coming online to combat misinformation, offer differing perspectives, or even posting the positive stuff anymore. At the very least, not in circles where it feels these kind of announcements are celebrated. I think I'm just over it.

For the last few months I've been compiling info behind the scenes on a Discord server grooming a major JP V-Tuber based on a tip I received. I put it on hold because I wondered who or what I was doing it for, and couldn't come up with an answer. I may or may not come back to post that in the future if I feel it has any value, but until then I guess this will be my last post.

Despite being memed on for my long-form replies and perceptions of being a tribalist, I did used to have a lot of fun messing around here. I've seen posts that mention be by name that call me a good person, or a valued member in this corner of TVA; I've received PMs thanking me for my contribution to the site and I'm very grateful for all of it. I genuinely loved that time I did a deep dive on the 'Kaburaki Roco' saga even though I knew I was rambling to people who didn't really care that much.

Do try to be more compassionate for the Niji fans who remain. It's been a tough year and it may very well get tougher before it gets better. These people are only guilty of loving their oshis too.

Best wishes and stay safe, you insufferable faggots.

:nolancries:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Crossposting
I'm probably repeating myself rn, but i still think it is impressive how Anycolor always manage to reach new lows. They are so incompetent that at this point, it feels malicious.

On related news, seems like Anycolor is looking for a new director of overseas operations.
link.
After checking through google cache, seems like this page has been up since January 12, so it is recent.
nijisanjinewdirector.jpg

They are a little too late.:smugselen::medsmoremeds::NinaWave:
Not sure if whoever they get for the job will be able to do much considering that some of the core members left or will leave and the branch's reputation is at an all-time low, honestly, i just hope the new guy does a good job, these talents deserve better...
:depressedtako:

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I'm probably repeating myself rn, but i still think it is impressive how Anycolor always manage to reach new lows. They are so incompetent that at this point, it feels malicious.

On related news, seems like Anycolor is looking for a new director of overseas operations.
link.
After checking through google cache, seems like this page has been up since January 12, so it is recent.
nijisanjinewdirector.jpg

I would caution for my fellow Holo fans to not get too smug, I don't think Cover is near as bad with the JP corpo stupidity but it sounds like there were a few EN talents considering graduation (Kiara and Kronii iirc) but things turned around with new managers. And we still have a bunch of Myth members who barely stream, they could mass graduate.. though why give up a cushy easy gig where they can do that "casual quitting" thing and still get paid.

Niji could get new EN leadership, hit big on the next gen err "wave" like Cover did with Advent and be back in the mix. They need to find their own twin doggos feel good story.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

link.
nijisanjinewdirector.jpg

Second job Omega's been fired from within a year and change.

Let's see if Brave decides to hire him next.

I'll die on this rrat.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

I'll die on this rrat.
VSPO EN dead before it even started.
:pippasadl:

Bronze

I would caution for my fellow Holo fans to not get too smug, I don't think Cover is near as bad with the JP corpo stupidity but it sounds like there were a few EN talents considering graduation (Kiara and Kronii iirc) but things turned around with new managers. And we still have a bunch of Myth members who barely stream, they could mass graduate.. though why give up a cushy easy gig where they can do that "casual quitting" thing and still get paid.

Niji could get new EN leadership, hit big on the next gen err "wave" like Cover did with Advent and be back in the mix. They need to find their own twin doggos feel good story.
Hololive started cooking a gen that will carry the burden before Myth graduates, though. They aren't definitely immune , but they are aware of the sword of damocles hanging over their head and are taking measures against it (imo), which should at least give a better result than what NijiEN most likely will experience in short term.

It's definitely not impossible for NijiEN, but its going to be pretty hard and some serious changes may be necessary, especially if they continue to lose pillars other than Selen during this period.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO

Wwith Dimitri Jap things only got better for Irys because there is still a lot of problems carried over from the administration of Omegalpha unsolved (Like Gura not streaming, a lot of projects not getting approval etc.)
I realy dont fucking know why Kronii and Kiara didnt graduate in 2023 unless they promised them something better for 2024, there was nothing stopping them from doing so

Just to stay in topic: Pomu got approval to release her members only streams right? So if she was allowed to release these videos in the first place why they do take it down now that people already clipped it and Dramafags already talked about it?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
VSPO EN dead before it even started.
:pippasadl:
Selen: I'm finally free! And happy in my new, esports focussed corp!
VSPO EN: Hello, I'm your new m-
Canadian Hospital Nurse: Again?!

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It could be that Omega has a brother who's equally inept as he is.

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor
Also Lia was in chat around 11:30, but I have no way of verifying that was the real Lia account.
It is Lia, Pomu is Lia's kamioshi and is modded in pomu's chat. Here is Lia in the 600k karaoke stream. PFP match too.

Attachments

• Membership screenshot.png
    Membership screenshot.png
    220.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Karaoke screenshot.png
    Karaoke screenshot.png
    180.9 KB · Views: 35

2XII

Head Schizo Prosecutor

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
link.
Wow, to think it's taken like four people leaving or intending to leave for them to realise they need to tighten stuff up before it gets worse.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Just to stay in topic: Pomu got approval to release her members only streams right? So if she was allowed to release these videos in the first place why they do take it down now that people already clipped it and Dramafags already talked about it?
I dont think she got approval but apparently its just a result of ending a channel's active memberships

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I dont think she got approval but apparently its just a result of ending a channel's active memberships
No, all the videos had their membership requirement removed so it wasn't that. And her total video count went from 913 to 912 after the removal, so that was literally the only video affected.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
No, all the videos had their membership requirement removed so it wasn't that. And her total video count went from 913 to 912 after the removal, so that was literally the only video affected.
Manually? I may be wrong but i recall once reading that membership content was auto made public after a channel's membership was ended, but im probably wrong

Its telling that they are seeing an active video of her gripes with management, that existed for months, and only quashing it once it was made publiv knowledge, truly an a+ tier move

If Niji didnt get that spurt of fujo money they would've flatlined the moment their golden age ended

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Manually? I may be wrong but i recall once reading that membership content was auto made public after a channel's membership was ended, but im probably wrong
No, because she literally did it mid stream - before the membership cancellation. You can check the timestamps on the forum, but the initial posts from me and others came literally in the middle of her final stream when it was released.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.

I'll die on this rrat.
Looking at the last 2 waves, it looks like an Omega imprint (chuuni designs, heavy on lore and fucks up the talent).

Wow, to think it's taken like four people leaving or intending to leave for them to realise they need to tighten stuff up before it gets worse.
Blame jap corpo autism, they always act too late on these kind of things.

About the Pomu video, most likely it is a big FUCK YOU move by Pomu to Kurosanji. She knows the rrats that membership video would bring out. Also proves how incompetent Niji's staff is, they don't watch their talent's content to remove those kinds of videos.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
No, because she literally did it mid stream - before the membership cancellation. You can check the timestamps on the forum, but the initial posts from me and others came literally in the middle of her final stream when it was released.
Thank you for the correction then, i was doubting it a bit after reading

Bug Eater

Looking at the last 2 waves, it looks like an Omega imprint (chuuni designs, heavy on lore and fucks up the talent).
It's only missing the bizarre "we have a-chan at home" self-insert that I still can't believe was actually a thing:

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Just a reaction clip. Nothing much else to say since it’s already been said and speculated here before.

Top Bottom