"Mumei... your eyes remind me of pumpkin-spice latte, and your hair reminds me of turkey gravy..."Ceres Fauna

Yuri and Phase Connect seperation thread

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Man this was surprising but I guess the signs were there with all the weird stuff going on with her accounts the past few days. It definitely sucks, I wasn't the biggest Yuri fan but her streams were entertaining whenever I caught them. It will be interesting to see if any more information comes out though.

Also Tenma just posted this:

And Shiina posted this:

Please archive any posts that may even tangentially be related to Yuri's dismissal, in case management asks for them to be removed.

Tenma tweet
Shiina tweet

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Vee shat out a video about it already. No, I'm not watching it.

Last edited:

fortnitesmasherX

It's a weird thing to be a stickler about, considering the big corpos mostly don't give a shit about that. Or, well, Cover doesn't, plenty of Holo roommates take donos. Niji might? I guess it depends on contract but even in Phase Connect, Pippa's roommate has a bunch of ways to give her money and that's just the first one I looked up. Unless she's blatantly doing it as Yuri, I doubt that's the problem.
I don't understand what you're arguing for. I thought the speculation was impling that she was taking donations directly from fans, where it sounds like you're talking about having a separate source of income. I don't know why she would be fired for having a second job.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Um I don't have the stomach to watch but apparently this guy committed suicide live today.
The comments are enough to make me not watch. One references the sound of blood dripping
I'm not archiving it out of respect for him but I won't fault someone who does

Jesus, the April curse is real.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Vee shat out a video about it already. No, I'm not watching it.

he only said she was graduated, nothing interesting. He did however said that if she were to reach out to him as whatever she comes out as after phase he'd try to promote her around his circles, how much his circles are worth I can't know but tomoe seemed to benefit a bit from his shilling. He's a sperg but he seems to be solid enough to other people.

A lot of admin attended to for a suicide. If you want to be helpful maybe not leave a mess for family to be scarred for life? Jeeeeezuz.
I think there's a lot of spite behind the people who decide to go for shotgun when it comes to suicide, the mess you leave behind for the first person to find you is such a fuck you in particular that I'd only do for people I absolutely despise.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I suspect Yuri's farewell video is going to be prerecorded and vetted by management before it gets aired, rather than a livestream where Yuri has the chance to interact with fans but can also go off the rails and cause mayhem if she wants to part on bad terms.

Still, it's a better farewell than most people get when their oshi is graduated, rather than retiring.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I'd be lying if I said I'm sad over Yuri getting booted. I guess since I didn't watch her much it doesn't affect me but I hope it doesn't affect the rest of the girls much.

At least we still have Loomi.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I'd be lying if I said I'm sad over Yuri getting booted. I guess since I didn't watch her much it doesn't affect me but I hope it doesn't affect the rest of the girls much.

At least we still have Loomi.
You better have knocked on wood there.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Agreed. Though I think Phase worded it badly. The use of Termination makes it sound like she was fired, and not that it was a lapse in contract due to breakdown in negotiations. People are reading that one word and spinning rrats immediately. You're already seeing people on /vt/ comparing Idol to Phase saying "3 graduations is not as bad as one termination".
Idol shitters despise Phasecucks for being obnoxious and shitting up other threads, so they retaliated by doing the exact same fucking thing. The irony is palpable.
I never gave a shit about this person whoever she was, I watched like 2 clips and found her annoying but I liked her first model, rest in piss.

fortnitesmasherX

Idol shitters despise Phasecucks for being obnoxious and shitting up other threads, so they retaliated by doing the exact same fucking thing. The irony is palpable.
I never gave a shit about this person whoever she was, I watched like 2 clips and found her annoying but I liked her first model, rest in piss.
Seethe more.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Short

God Damn the Sun
LOL LMAO.
lmao.png

tweet/archive

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I just woke up to see the news. I'm very sad, but not surprised after all the weird shit going on with her channels. I first started watching her when she played the Stanley Parable and she clicked a button for 4 hours straight doing one of the endings. I was a fan ever since. I'm going to miss her; Hopefully she doesn't quit vtubing altogether.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
As much as I care about mental health, and as incredibly tragic as it is when someone's mind is so messed up they can no longer stand living a second longer, it's hard to keep sympathizing with someone actively attempting to traumatize as many people as possible, whether with their choice of exit method, or broadcasting specifically to people who cared about your content. At that point you're just a piece of shit.
Dying doesn't fix your personal problems afaik. Suicide is really rotten for those left behind. I'm sorry for what his family and friends will have to go through over this, I hope everyone gets the help they need (including the dead guy).

I guess we wait for Yuri's video message now, I'm not rrating until then. It sucks for her regular viewers.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
can't believe she abandoned yubi like that, this is so sad

in all seriousness, Uruka needs a good break to get herself together - fishman mandated, if need be
HOLY SHIT THIS IS SAD BUT ALSO EXCITES ME FOR THE FUTURE POSSIBILITY THIS HAPPENS TO RIE!
Irys just said superduper.
man dude I just be walking around the store and I see the word super and all I think is "superduper..." in an annoyed tone.
Have I really cursed you guys that bad. Honest answers please.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Lets hope that farewell video doesn't sour moon over phase or yuri cause the guy seems to be very into the phase community and would probably go postal, not shotgunning himself on stream but maybe going into some very spicy rant.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

lvl8

Last edited:

Nabeshin

My take about yuri graduation is that it should be a warning for all people that keeps incentivizing people line Kirsche and other vtubers to join PC.

While we don't know anything about yuri termination, she lost her channel, model and everything else because of it. She did transfered the ownership of it to them, so yeah, next time when you want your oshi to join any company keep that in mind

Top Bottom